In today's video I look at fundamentals and valuation metrics for Niu (NASDAQ: NIU), JD (NASDAQ: JD), and Tencent (OTC: TCEHY). Below I share a few highlights from the video on why investors should add them to their watch lists.
Two reasons to add Niu to your watch list
- Niu is a growing electric scooter company. It reported 135% year-over-year (YOY) revenue growth and sold over 149,000 scooters for the first quarter of 2021.
- Niu has solid fundamentals for its trailing 12 months (TTM). It has positive earnings, a substantial amount of cash and short-term investments, and no debt.
Two reasons to add JD to your watch list
- JD is a growing e-commerce company. It reported 39% YOY revenue growth and 29% YOY annual active customer account growth for the first quarter of 2021.
- JD has exceptional fundamentals for its TTM. It has positive cash flow from operations, positive earnings, and more cash and short-term investments than debt.
Two reasons to add Tencent to your watch list
- Tencent is a digital ecosystem giant growing at impressive levels. It reported 25% revenue growth for the first quarter of 2021. The business segment that includes Tencent's social networks and gaming products grew 16% YOY.
- Tencent has solid fundamentals for its TTM. It has positive cash flow from operations and positive earnings.
Click the video below for my full thoughts and analysis.
*Stock prices used were the closing prices of June 10, 2021. The video was published on June 10, 2021. 10 stocks we like better than JD.com David and Tom just revealed what they believe are the ten best stocks for investors to buy right now... and JD.com wasn't one of them! That's right -- they think these 10 stocks are even better buys. *Stock Advisor returns as of June 7, 2021
When investing geniuses David and Tom Gardner have a stock tip, it can pay to listen. After all, the newsletter they have run for over a decade, Motley Fool Stock Advisor, has tripled the market.*
10 stocks we like better than JD.com
David and Tom just revealed what they believe are the ten best stocks for investors to buy right now... and JD.com wasn't one of them! That's right -- they think these 10 stocks are even better buys.
*Stock Advisor returns as of June 7, 2021
Jose Najarro owns shares of JD.com, NIU Technologies, and Tencent Holdings. The Motley Fool owns shares of and recommends JD.com and Tencent Holdings. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. Jose is an affiliate of The Motley Fool and may be compensated for promoting its services. If you choose to subscribe through his link, he will earn some extra money that supports his channel. His opinions remain his own and are unaffected by The Motley Fool.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.