ADVISORY, June 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Russian Foundation of Educational Programs "Economics and Management" will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square.
In honor of the occasion Yulia Datsko- President of Russian Foundation of Educational Programs "Economics and Management"will ring the Opening Bell.
NASDAQ MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio
Thursday, June 21, 2012 – 9:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. ET
(495) 960-4773; +68 (905) 767 2663
Fiber Line (Encompass Waterfront): 4463
Gal 3C/06C 95.05 degrees West
18 mhz Lower
DL 3811 Vertical
Facebook and Twitter:
For multimedia features such as exclusive content, photo postings, status updates and video of bell ceremonies please visit our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ.
For news tweets, please visit our Twitter page at: http://twitter.com/nasdaqomx
A live webcast of the NASDAQ Opening Bell will be available at: http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx.
To obtain a hi-resolution photograph of the Market Open, please go to http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/marketsite_events.stm and click on the market open of your choice.
About Russian Foundation of Educational Programs "Economics and Management":
The Russian Fund of Educational Programs "Economics and Management" is a well knowing company in the sphere of providing business events (seminars, conferences, forums, business missions, etc.) for many sectors of economy (www.profitcon.ru)
Foundation's activities are:
Consulting. We help to establish and develop contacts, business ties and find partners.
Educational. We organize thematic and industry seminars, including those on innovation, power efficiency and development of appropriate technologies in Russia together with foreign partners.
Organizational. We carry out forums and conferences, including international ones, as well as professional and business trips abroad.
Annually more than 30000 people take part in our events.
The Russian Fund of Educational Programs "Economics and Management" is a reliable service provider for state and private companies. Among the largest and latest professional and business events are these:
- Business mission (Smart City) with the support of Ministry of Energy of Russian Federation and Russian Energy Agency for top-managers of Russian power companies to Singapore and Malaysia (April 2012). Results: MOU with Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water (KeTTHA), Malaysia and MOU with Sustainable Energy Association of Singapore http://www.profitcon.ru/index.php?page=news&pid=100034.
- Public contract concluded with the Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation Results: trainings on clients communications for the staff of the Russian Social Insurance Fund (incl. making a training film) (December 2011);
- Business mission with the support of Ministry of Energy of Russian Federation and Russian Energy Agency "Best practice of power system reforms in China and innovative solutions of Chinese power companies" for top-managers of Russian power companies, including visits to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the 8th International exhibition of electric power industry (China, Hong Kong, September 2011) Result: contract between one of the big Russian power company and China power company. http://www.profitcon.ru/index.php?page=news&pid=100023;
- A series of practical events on innovations with the support of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation (http://www.profitcon.ru/index.php?page=audit&id=100088, http://www.profitcon.ru/index.php?page=audit&id=100081);
- Annual Russian Forums: "Efficient management of non-governmental educational institution: practice, results and opportunities", Moscow, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012 http://www.profitcon.ru/index.php?page=audit&pid=100067;
- Annual conferences: "Estimation of investment projects: validity, efficiency, risks and control", Moscow, 2010, 2011;
- Annual conferences: "Corporate control and audit: principles, approaches, problems and solutions", Moscow, 2009, 2010, 2011;
- Public contract concluded with the Department of International and Interregional Communications of Yamal-Nenets autonomous region of Russia for participation of official representatives (the governor and heads of municipalities) of Yamal-Nenets autonomous region in events of the 24th World Gas Congress, October 2009, Buenos Aires (Argentina);
- Public contract with Tver administration for participation of the delegation of Tver region in the investment forum, May 2009;
- A series of conferences together with Russian venture company (2005-2007);
- And many others.
About NASDAQ OMX:
The inventor of the electronic exchange, The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc., fuels economies and provides transformative technologies for the entire lifecycle of a trade - from risk management to trade to surveillance to clearing. In the US and Europe, we own and operate 24 markets, 3 clearinghouses and 5 central securities depositories supporting equities, options, fixed income, derivatives, commodities, futures and structured products. Able to process more than 1 million messages per second at sub-40 microsecond speeds with 99.999% uptime, our technology drives more than 70 marketplaces in 50 developed and emerging countries into the future, powering 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Our award-winning data products and worldwide indexes are the benchmarks in the financial industry. Home to approximately 3,400 listed companies worth $5.1 trillion in market cap whose innovations shape our world, we give the ideas of tomorrow access to capital today. Welcome to where the world takes a big leap forward, daily. Welcome to the NASDAQ OMX Century. To learn more, visit www.nasdaqomx.com. Follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/nasdaqomx). (Symbol: NDAQ and member of S&P 500).