ADVISORY, July 27, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Top executives from the industry's leading publicly-traded regional and community banks will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in New York City's Times Square to close KBW's 11th Annual Community Bank Investor Conference, which will be held from Monday, July 26th to Wednesday, July 28th in New York City.
In honor of the occasion, representatives will preside over the NASDAQ Closing Bell.
- John Duffy, Chairman & CEO, KBW NY
- Russell A. Colombo, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of Marin and Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC)
- Christina J. Cook, EVP & Chief Financial Officer, Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC)
- Tom Sa, EVP, Chief Risk Officer and Chief Strategy Officer, Bridge Capital Holdings (BBNK)
- Lyne B. Andrich, EVP and Chief Financial Officer, CoBiz Financial (COBZ)
- Lynda Nahra, President and Chief Executive Officer, Community West Bancshares (CWBC)
- Christopher D. Myers, President & CEO, CVB Financial Corp. (CVBF)
- C.G. Kum, President and Chief Executive Officer, First California Financial Group, Inc. (FCAL)
- Ron Santarosa, EVP and Chief Financial Officer, First California Financial Group, Inc. (FCAL)
- Ed Garding, Chief Credit Officer, First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK)
- Jim Scott, Vice Chairman, First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK)
- Lyle Knight, President and COO, First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK)
- Terry Moore, EVP and Chief Financial Officer, First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK)
- Brian Vance, President and Chief Executive Officer, Heritage Bank (HFWA)
- Lawrence P. Ward, President and CEO, Heritage Oaks Bancorp (HEOP)
- Len E. Williams, President & CEO, Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. (HOME)
- Eric S. Nadeau, EVP, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Secretary, Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. (HOME)
- Hal Brown, CEO, Pacific Continental Bank (PCBK)
- Roger Busse, President & COO, Pacific Continental Bank (PCBK)
- Rick Smith, Chief Executive Officer, TriCo Bancshares (TCBK)
NASDAQ MarketSite – 4 Times Square – 43rd & Broadway – Broadcast Studio
Wednesday, July 28th, 2010 from 3:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET
(212) 887-6790 (office)
The Closing Bell is available from 3:50 p.m. to 4:05 p.m. on AMC-3/C-3 (ul 5985V; dl 3760H). The feed can also be found on Ascent fiber 1623. If you have any questions, please contact Robert Madden at (646) 441-5045.
An audio transmission of the Closing Bell is also available from 3:50 p.m. to 4:05 p.m. on uplink IA6 C band / transponder 24, downlink frequency 4180 horizontal. The feed can be found on Ascent fiber 1623 as well.
Facebook and Twitter:
For multimedia features such as exclusive content, photo postings, status updates and video of bell ceremonies please visit our Facebook page at:
For news tweets, please visit our Twitter page at:
A live webcast of the NASDAQ Closing Bell will be available at: http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx
To obtain a high-resolution photograph of the Market Close, please go to http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/marketsite_events.stm and click on the market close of your choice.
KBW has a longstanding reputation for providing superior service and creative ideas to our clients in the financial services sector. Our firm's traditions, values and experience are devoted to one goal – meeting the needs of our clients.
We have built our business and reputation on the high quality of our research. Our analysts follow over 600 financial services companies ranging from the largest financial services companies – to hundreds of mid- and small-cap companies. KBW's breadth and depth of research coverage is unparalleled and provides our firm with a unique perspective of the financial services sector.
Because of our singular focus, the resources we devote to the financial services sector match or exceed those of the largest investment houses. We embrace the latest technology and encourage our employees to be entrepreneurial and innovative. Likewise, we are quick to respond to the needs of our clients and seize opportunities whenever they may arise.
KBW is headquartered in New York City and we have regional offices across the United States, which enables our professionals to serve our clients in each region of the country. Additionally, KBW serves clients based in Europe through Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Limited, located in London, and in Asia through Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Asia Limited, located in Hong Kong and Tokyo.
About NASDAQ OMX:
The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. is the world's largest exchange company. It delivers trading, exchange technology and public company services across six continents, with more than 3,600 listed companies. NASDAQ OMX offers multiple capital raising solutions to companies around the globe, including its U.S. listings market, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, NASDAQ OMX Baltic, NASDAQ OMX First North, and the U.S. 144A sector. The company offers trading across multiple asset classes including equities, derivatives, debt, commodities, structured products and exchange-traded funds. NASDAQ OMX technology supports the operations of over 70 exchanges, clearing organizations and central securities depositories in more than 50 countries. NASDAQ OMX Nordic and NASDAQ OMX Baltic are not legal entities but describe the common offering from NASDAQ OMX exchanges in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Iceland, Tallinn, Riga, and Vilnius. For more information about NASDAQ OMX, visit http://www.nasdaqomx.com. Please follow NASDAQ OMX on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/nasdaqomx) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/nasdaqomx).
In This StoryNDAQ
Nasdaq Press Center
Read the latest press releases, request a press kit, and get in touch with our press team.