Nasdaq Files Notice of Annual Meeting of Stockholders
On March 27, 2015, The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (“Nasdaq”) filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) the following materials relating to its 2015 annual meeting of stockholders: (i) a definitive proxy statement and (ii) a notice regarding the availability of proxy materials.
The annual meeting will be held at Nasdaq MarketSite, Four Times Square, New York, New York 10036, on May 6, 2015, at 9:00 a.m. (EDT). Alternately, stockholders may watch a live webcast of the annual meeting at http://ir.nasdaq.com/events.cfm.
The annual meeting will be held for the following purposes, all as described in the proxy statement:
- to elect 11 directors for a one-year term;
- to approve the company’s executive compensation on an advisory basis;
- to ratify the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as Nasdaq’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2015;
- to approve the Nasdaq Executive Corporate Incentive Plan, as amended and restated;
- to consider a stockholder proposal described in the proxy statement, if properly presented at the meeting; and
- to transact such other business as may properly come before the annual meeting or any adjournment or postponement of the meeting.
The record date for the annual meeting is March 10, 2015, and information regarding the annual meeting procedures is available in the proxy statement.
Materials relating to the annual meeting can be accessed at Nasdaq's website at http://ir.nasdaq.com/annuals.cfm. The proxy statement and notice also are available on Nasdaq's website at http://ir.nasdaq.com/sec.cfm and on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
Nasdaq Press Center
Read the latest press releases, request a press kit, and get in touch with our press team.