NEW YORK, June 20, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nasdaq, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announces the appointment of fifteen directors to The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC; NASDAQ PHLX LLC; NASDAQ BX, Inc.; Nasdaq ISE, LLC; Nasdaq MRX, LLC and Nasdaq GEMX, LLC Boards. Directors will serve a one-year term.
The names and titles of directors appointed to the Board of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC; NASDAQ PHLX LLC; NASDAQ BX, Inc.; Nasdaq ISE, LLC; Nasdaq MRX, LLC and Nasdaq GEMX, LLC are highlighted below:
- Daniel C. Bigelow, President and Managing Partner of Monadnock Capital Management L.P.
- Virgis W. Colbert, Senior Advisor, Miller Coors
- Michael J. Curran, retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Boston Stock Exchange
- David J. Frear, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Sirius XM Holdings Inc.
- Patrick H. Hickey, Head of Market Structure, Optiver US LLC
- Thomas A. Kloet, retired CEO and Executive Director, TMX Group, Limited
- Eric J. Levine, Director and Head Trader of the Automated Volatility Trading Group, Barclays
- William M. Lyons, retired President and Chief Executive Officer of American Century Companies, Inc.
- Elizabeth G. Martin, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- A. Douglas Melamed, Professor of the Practice of Law, Stanford Law School
- Jonathan D. Rosen, Managing Director, Citadel Securities
- Andrew J. Schultz, Head of Strategic Options Business, Susquehanna International Group, L.P.
- Tyler G. Sorba, Co-Head of Automated Equity Options Market Making, Morgan Stanley
- Wendy S. White, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, University of Pennsylvania
- Thomas A. Wittman, CEO and President of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC; NASDAQ PHLX LLC and NASDAQ BX, Inc.; and CEO of Nasdaq ISE, LLC; Nasdaq MRX, LLC and Nasdaq GEMX, LLC
Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ) is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today's global capital markets. As the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 90 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to 3,800 total listings with a market value of $11 trillion. To learn more, visit: http://business.nasdaq.com