Friends Honor Girl Who Died After Eating Rice Krispies Treat - Presented by: The Aol. On Network

Friends are gathering today to remember their friend who passed away last month after eating a Rice Krispies treat that had peanut butter drizzled on it. Natalie Giogio, 13, was very allergic to peanuts and the deadly reaction shocked the community.



Related Videos

Most Popular Videos

Latest Videos


Most Active by Volume

Company Last Sale Change Net / %
AAPL $ 97.19 2.47 ▲ 2.61%
FB $ 71.29 2.02 ▲ 2.92%
MSFT $ 44.87 0.04 ▲ 0.09%
EMC $ 28.75 0.23 ▲ 0.81%
BAC $ 15.52 unch
SIRI $ 3.46 0.02 ▼ 0.57%
JNPR $ 22.43 2.39 ▼ 9.63%
YHOO $ 34.71 1.11 ▲ 3.30%

As of 7/23/2014, 04:04 PM
More Most Active