Friends Honor Girl Who Died After Eating Rice Krispies Treat - Presented by: The Aol. On Network

Friends are gathering today to remember their friend who passed away last month after eating a Rice Krispies treat that had peanut butter drizzled on it. Natalie Giogio, 13, was very allergic to peanuts and the deadly reaction shocked the community.



Related Videos

Trisha Q&A
Trisha Q&A                          
The Organic Thing
The Organic Thing                   

Most Popular Videos

Latest Videos


Most Active by Volume

Company Last Sale Change Net / %
BAC $ 15.31 0.11 ▼ 0.71%
INTC $ 32 1.92 ▲ 6.38%
F $ 15.98 0.03 ▼ 0.19%
RAD $ 8.57 0.37 ▲ 4.51%
AAPL $ 123.25 0.99 ▼ 0.80%
MSFT $ 40.97 0.24 ▼ 0.58%
QQQ $ 105.52 0.42 ▲ 0.40%
VALE $ 5.67 0.27 ▼ 4.55%

As of 3/27/2015, 04:15 PM