Electric Cord Sparked Fire That Killed Firefighter - Presented by: The Aol. On Network

A high-rise blaze that killed a fire lieutenant started in a pinched electrical cord in a cluttered apartment, fire officials said Sunday, adding that the fire had been ruled accidental.Fire Commissioner Daniel Nigro said in a statement as investigators probed the conflagration responsible for the Fire Department of New York's first line-of-duty death in more than two years that an air-conditioner cord was pinned between a bed frame and a wall in the 19th-floor Brooklyn apartment, where Lt.



Related Videos

Most Popular Videos

Latest Videos


Most Active by Volume

Company Last Sale Change Net / %
AAPL $ 113.99 1.98 ▲ 1.77%
BAC $ 17.98 unch
RAD $ 7.41 0.15 ▲ 2.07%
PBR $ 7.39 0.21 ▼ 2.76%
ARCP $ 8.30 0.03 ▼ 0.36%
GRPN $ 8.14 0.25 ▲ 3.17%
GILD $ 93.79 2.50 ▲ 2.74%
GE $ 25.78 0.05 ▼ 0.19%

As of 12/26/2014, 04:15 PM
More Most Active

Latest News Headlines

View All