Did This Store Employee Infect Customers With Hepatitis A? - Presented by: The Aol. On Network

Health officials want to notify customers at an Indianapolis mall they may have been exposed to Hepatitis A by an employee at a tea shop. Customers who visited Teavana on April 5th, 12th, and 19th and drank tea brewed at the store are urged to pay attention to whether they develop symptoms. If people drank tea on the 5th and 12th, then they need to check for symptoms like vomiting. They are encouraged to contact a health care provider.



Related Videos

Most Popular Videos

Latest Videos


Most Active by Volume

Company Last Sale Change Net / %
FB $ 75.19 0.21 ▲ 0.28%
SIRI $ 3.44 0.01 ▼ 0.29%
AAPL $ 97.671 0.64 ▲ 0.66%
F $ 17.62 0.22 ▼ 1.23%
BAC $ 15.59 0.03 ▼ 0.19%
AMAT $ 21.23 0.53 ▼ 2.41%
AMD $ 3.76 0.03 ▲ 0.80%
INTC $ 34.25 unch

As of 7/25/2014, 04:03 PM
More Most Active