Crystal Doorknob Starts House Fire - Presented by: The Aol. On Network

A fire caused thousands of dollars worth of damage to a home in London. The culprit? A crystal doorknob. According to the London Fire Brigade, the blaze was started when light from a nearby window refracted through a crystal bathroom doorknob causing a bathrobe to catch fire. Luckily, no one was inside the $2.5 million dollar home in Clapham, South London at the time. So, turn those crystal doorknobs at your own risk, people. Stay safe.



Related Videos

Most Popular Videos

Latest Videos


Most Active by Volume

Company Last Sale Change Net / %
BAC $ 14.98 0.27 ▼ 1.77%
QQQ $ 94.67 0.35 ▼ 0.37%
SIRI $ 3.31 0.07 ▼ 2.07%
AAPL $ 96.13 0.53 ▲ 0.55%
FB $ 72.36 0.29 ▼ 0.40%
GE $ 25.35 0.20 ▲ 0.80%
MBLY $ 37 unch
TWTR $ 44.13 1.06 ▼ 2.35%

As of 8/1/2014, 04:03 PM
More Most Active