Couple Nearly Killed By Carbon Monoxide Saved By Carpet Installers - Presented by: The Aol. On Network

Carpet installers working in the area discovered a couple passed out on the floor. Authorities say Carbon Monoxide levels were over 100 times the normal level.



Related Videos

Most Popular Videos

Latest Videos

Subench
Subench                             
TextWolves
TextWolves                          

Most Active by Volume

Company Last Sale Change Net / %
BAC $ 16.21 0.13 ▲ 0.81%
AMD $ 2.72 0.08 ▲ 3.03%
AAPL $ 97.67 1.41 ▲ 1.46%
QQQ $ 93 1.21 ▲ 1.32%
FB $ 75.95 3.32 ▲ 4.57%
IBIO $ 3.21 1.32 ▲ 69.84%
GE $ 24.82 0.57 ▲ 2.35%
MSFT $ 43.63 0.89 ▲ 2.08%

As of 10/17/2014, 04:15 PM
More Most Active