British Man Dies After Drinking Liquid Meth - Presented by: The Aol. On Network

A British man has reportedly died after accidentally drinking liquid methamphetamine from a bottle he thought contained a fruit juice, according to British media outlets.



Related Videos

Most Popular Videos

Latest Videos


Most Active by Volume

Company Last Sale Change Net / %
AMD $ 4.14 0.45 ▲ 12.20%
FB $ 60.04 1.10 ▲ 1.87%
ZNGA $ 4.50 0.21 ▲ 4.92%
MU $ 24.7699 0.86 ▲ 3.60%
BAC $ 16.1167 0.03 ▼ 0.21%
QQQ $ 86.44 0.24 ▲ 0.28%
FCEL $ 2.49 0.04 ▲ 1.63%
CSCO $ 23.435 0.23 ▲ 0.97%

As of 4/21/2014, 11:23 AM
More Most Active