Edit Symbol List
Enter up to 25 symbols separated by commas or spaces in the text box below. These symbols will be available during your session for use on applicable pages.
Don't know the stock symbol? Use the symbol lookup tool.
Alphabetize the sort order of my symbols
Company Description (as filed with the SEC)
We commenced our operations in 1999, and through a series of corporate restructurings, set up a holding company, AsiaCloud Inc., or AsiaCloud, in October 2009 under the laws of the Cayman Islands. AsiaCloud was formerly a wholly-owned subsidiary of aBitCool Inc., or aBitCool, a company incorporated under the laws of the Cayman Islands. In October 2010, AsiaCloud effected a restructuring whereby AsiaCloud repurchased all its outstanding shares held by aBitCool and issued ordinary shares and preferred shares to the same shareholders of aBitCool. In connection with the restructuring, AsiaCloud subsequently changed its name to 21Vianet Group, Inc. As part of our business expansion strategy to expand our managed network services, we acquired 51% equity interest in the Managed Network Entities in September 2010 and we acquired the remaining 49% equity interest in December 2011. To focus on our core data center services, we disposed of Shanghai Guotong Network Co., Ltd. ... More ...
|Annual EPS Est:||$0.15|
|Quarterly EPS Est:||0.06|