Company Description (as filed with the SEC)
Synalloy Corporation, a Delaware corporation, was incorporated in 1958 as the successor to a chemical manufacturing business founded in 1945. Its charter is perpetual. The name was changed on July 31, 1967 from Blackman Uhler Industries, Inc. On June 3, 1988, the state of incorporation was changed from South Carolina to Delaware. The Company's executive offices are located at 775 Spartan Boulevard, Suite 102, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29301 and 4301 Dominion Boulevard, Suite 130, Glen Allen, Virginia 23060. Unless indicated otherwise, the terms "Company," "we," "us," and "our" refer to Synalloy Corporation and our consolidated subsidiaries. The Company's business is divided into two segments, the Metals Segment and the Specialty Chemicals Segment. The Metals Segment operates as Bristol Metals, LLC ("Bristol"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Synalloy Metals, Inc., Ram-Fab, LLC ("Ram-Fab") and Palmer of Texas Tanks, Inc. ("Palmer"). ... More ...