Edit Symbol List
Enter up to 25 symbols separated by commas or spaces in the text box below. These symbols will be available during your session for use on applicable pages.
Don't know the stock symbol? Use the
Symbol Lookup tool.
Alphabetize the sort order of my symbols
Investing just got easier…
Sign up now to become a NASDAQ.com member and begin receiving instant notifications when key events occur that affect the stocks you follow.Access Now X
Company Description (as filed with the SEC)
We are a Delaware limited partnership formed in July 2012 which manufactures coke used in the blast furnace production of steel. On January 24, 2013, we completed the initial public offering of our common units representing limited partner interests, which we refer to as our IPO. In connection with our IPO, we acquired from SunCoke Energy, Inc., or our sponsor, a 65 percent interest in each of Haverhill and Middletown and the cokemaking facilities and related assets held by Haverhill and Middletown. Our sponsor owns the remaining 35 percent interest in each of Haverhill and Middletown. Our sponsor, through its subsidiary, owns a 55.9 percent partnership interest in us and all of our incentive distribution rights, and indirectly owns and controls our general partner which holds a 2.0 percent general partner interest in us. Coke is a principal raw material in the blast furnace steelmaking process. ... More ...
Where does SXCP fit in the risk graph?
|Annual EPS Est:||$1.81|
|Quarterly EPS Est:||0.53|