Edit Symbol List
Enter up to 25 symbols separated by commas or spaces in the text box below. These symbols will be available during your session for use on applicable pages.
Don't know the stock symbol? Use the
Symbol Lookup tool.
Alphabetize the sort order of my symbols
Investing just got easier…
Sign up now to become a NASDAQ.com member and begin receiving instant notifications when key events occur that affect the stocks you follow.Access Now
Company Description (as filed with the SEC)
Transocean Partners LLC (together with its subsidiaries and predecessors, unless the context requires otherwise, "Transocean Partners", "we", "us" or "our") is a growthoriented limited liability company formed by Transocean Ltd. (together with its subsidiaries and predecessors, unless the context requires otherwise, "Transocean"), one of the world's largest offshore drilling contractors, to own, operate and acquire modern, technologically advanced offshore drilling rigs. Our assets consist of a 51 percent ownership interest in each of the entities that owns and operates three ultradeepwater drilling rigs that are currently operating in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico (each individually, a "RigCo", and collectively, the "RigCos"). Transocean owns the remaining 49 percent noncontrolling interest in each of the RigCos. ... More ...
Where does RIGP fit in the risk graph?
|Annual EPS Est:||$1.6|
|Quarterly EPS Est:||0.59|