Edit Symbol List
Enter up to 25 symbols separated by commas or spaces in the text box below. These symbols will be available during your session for use on applicable pages.
Don't know the stock symbol? Use the
Symbol Lookup tool.
Alphabetize the sort order of my symbols
Investing just got easier…
Sign up now to become a NASDAQ.com member and begin receiving instant notifications when key events occur that affect the stocks you follow.Access Now
Company Description (as filed with the SEC)
Our company is named after our founder Enzo Ferrari. An Alfa Romeo driver since 1924, Enzo Ferrari founded his own racing team, Scuderia Ferrari, in Modena in 1929 initially to race Alfa Romeo cars. In 1939 he set up his own company, initially called Auto Avio Costruzioni. In late 1943, Enzo Ferrari moved his headquarters from Modena to Maranello, which remains our headquarters to this day. The Fiat group acquired a 50 percent stake in Ferrari S.p.A. in 1969, which increased to 90% in 1988, after the death of Enzo Ferrari, with the remaining 10% held by Enzo Ferrari's son, Piero Ferrari. We recently completed the separation of our business from FCA, through a series of transactions which we refer to as the "Separation", as summarized below. On October 19, 2015 we completed a restructuring intended to facilitate the initial public offering of our shares (the "IPO") which resulted in the establishment of New Business Netherlands N.V., then renamed Ferrari N.V. ... More ...
Where does RACE fit in the risk graph?
|Annual EPS Est:||$1.67|
|Quarterly EPS Est:||0.54|