Home > Quotes > PEB

Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Stock Quote & Summary Data

Get PEB Alerts
*Delayed - data as of Apr. 17, 2014 
Exchange: NYSE
Industry: Consumer Services
Community Rating:
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save stocks for next time
1 Year Target: 34.25
Today's High/Low:  / 
Share Volume:
90 Day Avg. Daily Volume This is the average share volume for the past 50 trading days, for NASDAQ stocks and 90 trading days for Non-NASDAQ stocks. This field allows you to compare today’s trading to the average daily volume. 258,357
Previous Close: $ 34.40
52 Week High /Low: $ 35.10 / $ 24.52
Market cap “Market Capitalization” is a measure of the estimated value of the common equity securities of the company or their equivalent. It does not include securities convertible into the common equity securities. “Market Capitalization” is derived from the last sale price for the displayed class of listed securities and the total number of shares outstanding for both listed and unlisted securities (as applicable). NASDAQ does not use this value to determine compliance with the listing requirements. $ 2,193,518,268
P/E Ratio: 107.28
Forward P/E(1y) A widely used stock evaluation measure. For a security, the Price/Earnings Ratio is given by dividing the Last Sale Price by the Average EPS (Earnings Per Share) Estimate for the specified fiscal time period. The forward P/E refers to the value for the next full year. 18.76
Earnings Per Share (EPS) The EPS listed on our infoquote and Summary Quote page is "12-mos Rolling". EPS represents the portion of a company's profit allocated to each outstanding share of common stock. Net income (reported or estimated) for a period of time is divided by the total number of shares outstanding (TSO) during that period; See growth rate measures for EPS. Our vendor's methodology for the EPS on the infoquote and Summary Quote pages follows the EPS used by the majority of the analysts following the stock, in many cases this is EBITDA EPS. $ 0.32
Annualized dividend $ 0.92
Ex Dividend Date Mar. 27, 2014
Dividend Payment Date Apr. 15, 2014
Current Yield 2.67 %
Beta 1.07

Intraday Chart

ETFs with PEB as a Top 10 Holding*

Weighting ETF Name (Symbol) 100-Day Price Change (%)
3.07% IQ US Real Estate Small Cap ETF (ROOF) +1.26  (5.24%)
*Data is provided by Barchart.com. Data reflects weightings calculated at the beginning of each month. Data is subject to change.
**Green highlights the top performing ETF by % change in the past 100 days.

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

Pebblebrook Hotel Trust is an internally managed hotel investment company, organized in October 2009 to opportunistically acquire and invest in hotel properties located primarily in major United States cities, with an emphasis on major gateway coastal markets. As of December 31, 2013, the Company owned interests in 29 hotels, including 23 wholly owned hotels with a total of 5,546 guest rooms and a 49% interest in a joint venture that owns six hotels with 1,775 guest rooms (the “Manhattan Collection joint venture”). Substantially all of our assets are held by, and all of our operations are conducted through, Pebblebrook Hotel, L.P. (our “Operating Partnership”). We are the sole general partner of our Operating Partnership. At December 31, 2013, we owned 99.1% of the common limited partnership units issued by our Operating Partnership (“common units”). The remaining 0.9% of the common units are owned by the other limited partners of our Operating Partnership.  ... More ...  

Consensus Recommendation

Research your brokers before you trade

Want to trade FX?