Home > Quotes > NCMI

National CineMedia, Inc. Stock Quote & Summary Data

Get NCMI Alerts
*Delayed - data as of Jan. 29, 2015  -  Find a broker to begin trading NCMI now
Exchange: NASDAQ
Industry: Consumer Services
Community Rating:
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save Stocks
Best Bid/Ask N/A / N/A
1 Year Target 16
Today's High /Low  / 
Share Volume
50 Day Avg. Daily Volume This is the average share volume for the past 50 trading days, for NASDAQ stocks and 90 trading days for Non-NASDAQ stocks. This field allows you to compare today's trading to the average daily volume. 352,648
Previous Close $ 14.95
52 Week High/Low $ 19.38 / $ 11.7001
Market cap “Market Capitalization” is a measure of the estimated value of the common equity securities of the company or their equivalent. It does not include securities convertible into the common equity securities. “Market Capitalization” is derived from the last sale price for the displayed class of listed securities and the total number of shares outstanding for both listed and unlisted securities (as applicable). NASDAQ does not use this value to determine compliance with the listing requirements. $ 903,320,609
P/E Ratio 36.2
Forward P/E(1y) A widely used stock evaluation measure. For a security, the Price/Earnings Ratio is given by dividing the Last Sale Price by the Average EPS (Earnings Per Share) Estimate for the specified fiscal time period. The forward P/E refers to the value for the next full year. 40.41
Earnings Per Share (EPS) The EPS listed on our infoquote and Summary Quote page is "12-mos Rolling". EPS represents the portion of a company's profit allocated to each outstanding share of common stock. Net income (reported or estimated) for a period of time is divided by the total number of shares outstanding (TSO) during that period; See growth rate measures for EPS. Our vendor's methodology for the EPS on the infoquote and Summary Quote pages follows the EPS used by the majority of the analysts following the stock, in many cases this is EBITDA EPS. $ 0.41
Annualized dividend $ 0.88
Ex Dividend Date Nov. 18, 2014
Dividend Payment Date Dec. 5, 2014
Current Yield 5.89 %
Beta 0.51
NASDAQ Official Open Price NASDAQ Official Opening Price: This process identifies the NASDAQ-specific opening prices for NASDAQ-listed issues. $ 15.01
Date of Open Price "Date of Open Price" This field refers to the date the NASDAQ Official Open Price was disseminated for a given stock. It is possible that the date will not be from the current trading day; this indicates that the stock didn't trade on NASDAQ during the current trading day. The NASDAQ Official Open Price is updated only when the stock is traded on NASDAQ. Jan. 29, 2015
NASDAQ Official Close Price "NASDAQ Official Closing Price (NOCP)" is a process for identifying the NASDAQ market-specific closing price for NASDAQ-listed issues. $ 14.84
Date of Close Price This field refers to the date the NOCP was disseminated for a given stock. It is possible that the date will not be from the prior day; this indicates that the stock didn't trade on NASDAQ on the prior day. The NOCP is updated only when the stock is traded on NASDAQ. Jan. 29, 2015
Community Sentiment

Intraday Chart

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

NCM, Inc., a Delaware corporation, was organized on October 5, 2006 and began operations on February 13, 2007 upon completion of its IPO. NCM, Inc. is a holding company that manages its consolidated subsidiary NCM LLC. NCM, Inc. has no business operations or material assets other than its cash and ownership interest of approximately 46.1% of the common membership units in NCM LLC as of December 26, 2013. NCM LLC’s founding members, AMC, Cinemark and Regal, the three largest motion picture exhibition companies in the U.S., held the remaining 53.9% of NCM LLC’s common membership units as of December 26, 2013. NCM, Inc.’s primary source of cash flow from operations is distributions from NCM LLC pursuant to the NCM LLC operating agreement. NCM, Inc. also receives management fees pursuant to a management services agreement with NCM LLC in exchange for providing specific management services to NCM LLC.  ... More ...  

Risk Grade

Where does NCMI fit in the risk graph?

News for NCMI

Consensus Recommendation

Research Brokers before you trade

Want to trade FX?