Home > Quotes > MBT

Mobile TeleSystems OJSC Stock Quote & Summary Data

Get MBT Alerts
*Delayed - data as of Oct. 1, 2014  -  Find a broker to begin trading MBT now
Exchange: NYSE
Industry: Public Utilities
Community Rating:
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save stocks for next time
1 Year Target: 20.6
Today's High/Low:  / 
Share Volume:
90 Day Avg. Daily Volume This is the average share volume for the past 50 trading days, for NASDAQ stocks and 90 trading days for Non-NASDAQ stocks. This field allows you to compare today's trading to the average daily volume. 2,323,963
Previous Close: $ 14.94
52 Week High /Low: $ 24.06 / $ 14.94
Market cap “Market Capitalization” is a measure of the estimated value of the common equity securities of the company or their equivalent. It does not include securities convertible into the common equity securities. “Market Capitalization” is derived from the last sale price for the displayed class of listed securities and the total number of shares outstanding for both listed and unlisted securities (as applicable). NASDAQ does not use this value to determine compliance with the listing requirements. $ 14,607,965,046
P/E Ratio: 7.1
Forward P/E(1y) A widely used stock evaluation measure. For a security, the Price/Earnings Ratio is given by dividing the Last Sale Price by the Average EPS (Earnings Per Share) Estimate for the specified fiscal time period. The forward P/E refers to the value for the next full year. 7.95
Earnings Per Share (EPS) The EPS listed on our infoquote and Summary Quote page is "12-mos Rolling". EPS represents the portion of a company's profit allocated to each outstanding share of common stock. Net income (reported or estimated) for a period of time is divided by the total number of shares outstanding (TSO) during that period; See growth rate measures for EPS. Our vendor's methodology for the EPS on the infoquote and Summary Quote pages follows the EPS used by the majority of the analysts following the stock, in many cases this is EBITDA EPS. $ 2.07
Annualized dividend N/A
Ex Dividend Date N/A
Dividend Payment Date N/A
Current Yield 14.8 %
Beta 0.84

Intraday Chart

ETFs with MBT as a Top 10 Holding*

Weighting ETF Name (Symbol) 100-Day Price Change (%)
5.09% Market Vectors TR Russia ETF (RSX) -1.54  (-6.44%)
4.42% SPDR S&P Russia ETF (RBL) -1.51  (-6.44%)
3.63% iShares MSCI Russia Capped Index Fund (ERUS) -1.16  (-6.29%)
3.17% iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Eastern Europe Index Fund (ESR) -1.45  (-6.22%)
2.21% SPDR S&P Emerging Europe ETF (GUR) -2.82  (-7.45%)
*Data is provided by Barchart.com. Data reflects weightings calculated at the beginning of each month. Data is subject to change.
**Green highlights the top performing ETF by % change in the past 100 days.

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

Mobile TeleSystems CJSC ("MTS CJSC") our predecessor, was formed in 1993. The founding shareholders included MGTS and three other Russian telecommunications companies, which collectively held 53% of our original share capital, and two German companies, Siemens AG and T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH, an affiliate of Deutsche Telekom AG, which collectively held the remaining 47%. Sistema currently owns 51.46% of our share capital (53.46% excluding treasury shares). See "Item 7. Major Shareholders and Related Party Transactions—A. Major Shareholders." Our legal name is Mobile TeleSystems OJSC, and we are incorporated under the laws of the Russian Federation. Our head office is located at 5 Vorontsovskaya Street, Bldg. 2, Moscow 109147, Russian Federation, and the telephone number of our investor relations department is +7 495 223-2025. The address of our incorporation is 4 Marksistskaya Street, Moscow 109147, Russian Federation. We maintain a website at www.mtsgsm.com.  ... More ...  

News for MBT

Consensus Recommendation

Research Brokers before you trade

Want to trade FX?