Home > Quotes > KRG

Kite Realty Group Trust Stock Quote & Summary Data

Get KRG Alerts
*Delayed - data as of Jan. 30, 2015  -  Find a broker to begin trading KRG now
Exchange: NYSE
Industry: Consumer Services
Community Rating:
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save Stocks
1 Year Target 30.5
Today's High /Low  / 
Share Volume
90 Day Avg. Daily Volume This is the average share volume for the past 50 trading days, for NASDAQ stocks and 90 trading days for Non-NASDAQ stocks. This field allows you to compare today's trading to the average daily volume. 808,530
Previous Close $ 31.16
52 Week High/Low $ 31.57 / $ 22.92
Market cap “Market Capitalization” is a measure of the estimated value of the common equity securities of the company or their equivalent. It does not include securities convertible into the common equity securities. “Market Capitalization” is derived from the last sale price for the displayed class of listed securities and the total number of shares outstanding for both listed and unlisted securities (as applicable). NASDAQ does not use this value to determine compliance with the listing requirements. $ 2,550,880,025
P/E Ratio NE
Forward P/E(1y) A widely used stock evaluation measure. For a security, the Price/Earnings Ratio is given by dividing the Last Sale Price by the Average EPS (Earnings Per Share) Estimate for the specified fiscal time period. The forward P/E refers to the value for the next full year. 15.27
Earnings Per Share (EPS) The EPS listed on our infoquote and Summary Quote page is "12-mos Rolling". EPS represents the portion of a company's profit allocated to each outstanding share of common stock. Net income (reported or estimated) for a period of time is divided by the total number of shares outstanding (TSO) during that period; See growth rate measures for EPS. Our vendor's methodology for the EPS on the infoquote and Summary Quote pages follows the EPS used by the majority of the analysts following the stock, in many cases this is EBITDA EPS. $ -0.32
Annualized dividend $ 1.04
Ex Dividend Date Jan. 2, 2015
Dividend Payment Date Jan. 13, 2015
Current Yield 3.34 %
Beta 0.43

Intraday Chart

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

Unless the context suggests otherwise, references to “we,” “us,” “our” or the “Company” refer to Kite Realty Group Trust and our business and operations conducted through our directly or indirectly owned subsidiaries, including Kite Realty Group, L.P., our operating partnership (the “Operating Partnership”). Overview Kite Realty Group Trust is a full-service, vertically integrated real estate company engaged in the ownership, operation, management, leasing, acquisition, redevelopment, and development of high-quality neighborhood and community shopping centers in selected markets in the United States. The Company was formed in Maryland in 2004 as a REIT. We conduct all of our business through our Operating Partnership, of which we are the sole general partner. As of December 31, 2013, we held a 95% interest in our Operating Partnership with limited partners owning the remaining 5%.  ... More ...  

Risk Grade

Where does KRG fit in the risk graph?

Consensus Recommendation

Research Brokers before you trade

Want to trade FX?