Edit Symbol List
Enter up to 25 symbols separated by commas or spaces in the text box below. These symbols will be available during your session for use on applicable pages.
Don't know the stock symbol? Use the
Symbol Lookup tool.
Alphabetize the sort order of my symbols
Investing just got easier…
Sign up now to become a NASDAQ.com member and begin receiving instant notifications when key events occur that affect the stocks you follow.Access Now X
Company Description (as filed with the SEC)
On March 9, 2015, we entered into the Implementation Agreement with TelecityGroup. Pursuant to the Implementation Agreement, TelecityGroup will acquire Interxion shares at a rate of 2.3386 TelecityGroup shares per Interxion Holding N.V. share. Consummation of the proposed transaction, to be made by way of tender offer to our shareholders, is subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions set forth in the Implementation Agreement, including obtaining the approval of the relevant regulatory bodies and of TelecityGroup's shareholders in a general meeting of shareholders and our shareholders by participating in the tender offer. Should the transaction consummate, TelecityGroup shareholders will own approximately 55% of the combined group and Interxion shareholders will own the remainder, being approximately 45%. The primary listing for the combined group is expected to be on the London Stock Exchange, with a U.S. ... More ...
Where does INXN fit in the risk graph?
|Annual EPS Est:||$0.52|
|Quarterly EPS Est:||0.15|