ETFs with HST as a Top 10 Holding*Sponsored by:
|Weighting||ETF Name (Symbol)||100-Day Price Change (%)|
|3.89%||PowerShares Active U.S. Real Estate Fund (PSR)||+8.62 (15.15%)|
|1.26%||PowerShares Fundamental Pure Mid Core Portfolio (PXMC)||+4.09 (15.63%)|
|1.1%||iShares Morningstar Mid Growth Index Fund (JKH)||+17.32 (16.31%)|
|0.93%||Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF (VOE)||+12.19 (20.88%)|
|0.68%||PowerShares Fundamental Pure Mid Value Portfolio (PXMV)||+4.02 (22.65%)|
*Data is provided by Barchart.com. Data reflects weightings calculated at the beginning of each month. Data is subject to change.
**Green highlights the top performing ETF by % change in the past 100 days.
Company Description (as filed with the SEC)
Host Inc. was incorporated as a Maryland corporation in 1998 and operates as a self-managed and self-administered REIT. Host Inc. owns properties and conducts operations through Host L.P., of which Host Inc. is the sole general partner and in which it holds approximately 98.6% of the partnership interests (“OP units”) as of December 31, 2012. The remaining approximate 1.4% partnership interests are owned by various unaffiliated limited partners. Host Inc. has the exclusive and complete responsibility for Host L.P.’s day-to-day management and control. As of February 25, 2013, our consolidated lodging portfolio consists of 118 primarily luxury and upper-upscale hotels containing approximately 62,600 rooms, with the majority located in the United States, and 15 properties located outside of the U.S. in Canada, New Zealand, Chile, Australia, Mexico and Brazil. We also are developing two hotels in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. ... More ...