Home > Quotes > HSOL

Hanwha SolarOne Co., Ltd. Stock Quote & Summary Data

Get HSOL Alerts
*Delayed - data as of Jan. 29, 2015  -  Find a broker to begin trading HSOL now
Exchange: NASDAQ
Industry: Technology
Community Rating:
View:    HSOL Pre-Market
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save Stocks
Best Bid/Ask N/A / N/A
1 Year Target
Today's High /Low  / 
Share Volume
50 Day Avg. Daily Volume This is the average share volume for the past 50 trading days, for NASDAQ stocks and 90 trading days for Non-NASDAQ stocks. This field allows you to compare today's trading to the average daily volume. 512,330
Previous Close $ 0.99
52 Week High/Low $ 4.24 / $ 0.92
Market cap “Market Capitalization” is a measure of the estimated value of the common equity securities of the company or their equivalent. It does not include securities convertible into the common equity securities. “Market Capitalization” is derived from the last sale price for the displayed class of listed securities and the total number of shares outstanding for both listed and unlisted securities (as applicable). NASDAQ does not use this value to determine compliance with the listing requirements. $ 92,444,998
P/E Ratio NE
Forward P/E(1y) A widely used stock evaluation measure. For a security, the Price/Earnings Ratio is given by dividing the Last Sale Price by the Average EPS (Earnings Per Share) Estimate for the specified fiscal time period. The forward P/E refers to the value for the next full year.
Earnings Per Share (EPS) The EPS listed on our infoquote and Summary Quote page is "12-mos Rolling". EPS represents the portion of a company's profit allocated to each outstanding share of common stock. Net income (reported or estimated) for a period of time is divided by the total number of shares outstanding (TSO) during that period; See growth rate measures for EPS. Our vendor's methodology for the EPS on the infoquote and Summary Quote pages follows the EPS used by the majority of the analysts following the stock, in many cases this is EBITDA EPS. $ -0.80
Annualized dividend N/A
Ex Dividend Date N/A
Dividend Payment Date N/A
Current Yield 0 %
Beta 0.69
NASDAQ Official Open Price NASDAQ Official Opening Price: This process identifies the NASDAQ-specific opening prices for NASDAQ-listed issues. $ 1.02
Date of Open Price "Date of Open Price" This field refers to the date the NASDAQ Official Open Price was disseminated for a given stock. It is possible that the date will not be from the current trading day; this indicates that the stock didn't trade on NASDAQ during the current trading day. The NASDAQ Official Open Price is updated only when the stock is traded on NASDAQ. Jan. 29, 2015
NASDAQ Official Close Price "NASDAQ Official Closing Price (NOCP)" is a process for identifying the NASDAQ market-specific closing price for NASDAQ-listed issues. $ 0.98
Date of Close Price This field refers to the date the NOCP was disseminated for a given stock. It is possible that the date will not be from the prior day; this indicates that the stock didn't trade on NASDAQ on the prior day. The NOCP is updated only when the stock is traded on NASDAQ. Jan. 29, 2015
Community Sentiment

Intraday Chart

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

We commenced operations through SolarOne Qidong in August 2004. In anticipation of our initial public offering, we incorporated Hanwha SolarOne, formerly known as Solarfun Power Holdings Co., Ltd., in the Cayman Islands on May 12, 2006 as our listing vehicle. To enable us to raise equity capital from investors outside of China, we established a wholly owned holding company structure, Hanwha SolarOne Investment Holding Ltd., or SolarOne BVI, in the British Virgin Islands in May 2006, which purchased all of the equity interests in SolarOne Qidong. In March 2006, April 2007 and May 16, 2007, we established Hanwha SolarOne (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., or Solar Shanghai, Hanwha Solar Engineering Research and Development Center Co., Ltd., or Solar R&D, and Hanwha SolarOne Hong Kong Limited, or SolarOne Hong Kong, respectively. We acquired a 52% interest in Hanwha SolarOne Technology Co., Ltd., or SolarOne Technology, in July 2007 and acquired the remaining 48% in August 2008.  ... More ...  

Research Brokers before you trade

Want to trade FX?