Home > Quotes > DRE

Duke Realty Corporation Stock Quote & Summary Data

DRE 
$20.54
*  
0.08
0.39%
Get DRE Alerts
*Delayed - data as of Dec. 26, 2014  -  Find a broker to begin trading DRE now
Exchange: NYSE
Industry: Consumer Services
Community Rating:
 
 
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
CHARTS
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
COMPANY NEWS
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
STOCK ANALYSIS
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
FUNDAMENTALS
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
HOLDINGS
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save Stocks
1 Year Target 21
Today's High /Low  / 
Share Volume
90 Day Avg. Daily Volume This is the average share volume for the past 50 trading days, for NASDAQ stocks and 90 trading days for Non-NASDAQ stocks. This field allows you to compare today's trading to the average daily volume. 2,472,990
Previous Close $ 20.46
52 Week High/Low $ 20.54 / $ 14.48
Market cap “Market Capitalization” is a measure of the estimated value of the common equity securities of the company or their equivalent. It does not include securities convertible into the common equity securities. “Market Capitalization” is derived from the last sale price for the displayed class of listed securities and the total number of shares outstanding for both listed and unlisted securities (as applicable). NASDAQ does not use this value to determine compliance with the listing requirements. $ 7,018,813,981
P/E Ratio 24.75
Forward P/E(1y) A widely used stock evaluation measure. For a security, the Price/Earnings Ratio is given by dividing the Last Sale Price by the Average EPS (Earnings Per Share) Estimate for the specified fiscal time period. The forward P/E refers to the value for the next full year. 17.34
Earnings Per Share (EPS) The EPS listed on our infoquote and Summary Quote page is "12-mos Rolling". EPS represents the portion of a company's profit allocated to each outstanding share of common stock. Net income (reported or estimated) for a period of time is divided by the total number of shares outstanding (TSO) during that period; See growth rate measures for EPS. Our vendor's methodology for the EPS on the infoquote and Summary Quote pages follows the EPS used by the majority of the analysts following the stock, in many cases this is EBITDA EPS. $ 0.83
Annualized dividend $ 0.68
Ex Dividend Date Nov. 12, 2014
Dividend Payment Date Nov. 28, 2014
Current Yield 3.32 %
Beta 0.6

Intraday Chart

ETFs with DRE as a Top 10 Holding*

Weighting ETF Name (Symbol) 100-Day Price Change (%)
4.42% iShares FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Index Fund (FNIO) -1.16  (-3.51%)
0.48% Vanguard Small-Cap Growth ETF (VBK) +5.18  (4.27%)
*Data is provided by Barchart.com. Data reflects weightings calculated at the beginning of each month. Data is subject to change.
**Green highlights the top performing ETF by % change in the past 100 days.

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

The General Partner is a self-administered and self-managed REIT, which began operations upon completion of an initial public offering in February 1986. The Partnership was formed in October 1993, when the General Partner contributed all of its properties and related assets and liabilities, together with the net proceeds of $309.2 million from an offering of an additional 14,000,833 shares of its common stock, to the Partnership. Simultaneously, the Partnership completed the acquisition of Duke Associates, a full-service commercial real estate firm operating in the Midwest whose operations began in 1972. The General Partner is the sole general partner of the Partnership, owning 98.7% of the common partnership interests of the Partnership ("General Partner Units") at December 31, 2013. The remaining 1.3% of the common partnership interests ("Limited Partner Units" and, together with the General Partner Units, the "Common Units") are owned by limited partners.  ... More ...  

Risk Grade

Where does DRE fit in the risk graph?


Consensus Recommendation

Research Brokers before you trade

Want to trade FX?