Home > Quotes > DHRM
DHRM

Dehaier Medical Systems Limited Common Stock Quote & Summary Data

$1.9853
*  
0.0953
5.04%
Get DHRM Alerts
*Delayed - data as of Apr. 29, 2016  -  Find a broker to begin trading DHRM now
Exchange: NASDAQ
Industry: Health Care
Community Rating:
View:    DHRM After Hours
 
 
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
CHARTS
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
COMPANY NEWS
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
STOCK ANALYSIS
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
FUNDAMENTALS
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
HOLDINGS
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save Stocks

Dehaier Medical Systems Limited Common Stock Intraday Chart




Shares Traded

Trading Range

Intraday Last 52 Weeks
High $ 2.44 $ 4.29
Low $ 1.7708 $ 1.22

The current last sale of $1.9853 is 62.73% Higher thanthe 52 week low.

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

Our founder, Mr. Ping Chen, founded Beijing Dehaier Technology Company Limited, a PRC company controlled by our chief executive officer, Mr. Ping Chen ("BTL") on July 5, 2001 to develop and distribute medical devices. He currently owns approximately 91% of BTL, and his wife and employees of Dehaier Medical Systems Limited own the remaining 9% of BTL. BTL leases some of our property to us and provides certain transportation and repair services to medical devices for which we are not obligated to perform warranty services, either because the warranty is expired or because the product was sold by another company. BTL served as the domestic partner to our joint venture pursuant to which we, a British Virgin Islands company, own the majority Beijing Dehaier Medical Technology Company Limited ("BDL"), a PRC company in the medical device business. At the time of the formation of the joint venture, foreign enterprises were not permitted to own such companies without PRC partners.  ... More ...  

Nasdaq Official Price

Research Brokers before you trade

Want to trade FX?