Home > Quotes > DFT

Dupont Fabros Technology, Inc. Stock Quote & Summary Data

Get DFT Alerts
*Delayed - data as of Jan. 30, 2015  -  Find a broker to begin trading DFT now
Exchange: NYSE
Industry: Finance
Community Rating:
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save Stocks
1 Year Target 35.5
Today's High /Low  / 
Share Volume
90 Day Avg. Daily Volume This is the average share volume for the past 50 trading days, for NASDAQ stocks and 90 trading days for Non-NASDAQ stocks. This field allows you to compare today's trading to the average daily volume. 694,082
Previous Close $ 38.28
52 Week High/Low $ 38.30 / $ 22.77
Market cap “Market Capitalization” is a measure of the estimated value of the common equity securities of the company or their equivalent. It does not include securities convertible into the common equity securities. “Market Capitalization” is derived from the last sale price for the displayed class of listed securities and the total number of shares outstanding for both listed and unlisted securities (as applicable). NASDAQ does not use this value to determine compliance with the listing requirements. $ 2,429,485,167
P/E Ratio 34.18
Forward P/E(1y) A widely used stock evaluation measure. For a security, the Price/Earnings Ratio is given by dividing the Last Sale Price by the Average EPS (Earnings Per Share) Estimate for the specified fiscal time period. The forward P/E refers to the value for the next full year. 15.88
Earnings Per Share (EPS) The EPS listed on our infoquote and Summary Quote page is "12-mos Rolling". EPS represents the portion of a company's profit allocated to each outstanding share of common stock. Net income (reported or estimated) for a period of time is divided by the total number of shares outstanding (TSO) during that period; See growth rate measures for EPS. Our vendor's methodology for the EPS on the infoquote and Summary Quote pages follows the EPS used by the majority of the analysts following the stock, in many cases this is EBITDA EPS. $ 1.09
Annualized dividend $ 1.68
Ex Dividend Date Dec. 26, 2014
Dividend Payment Date Jan. 15, 2015
Current Yield 4.39 %
Beta 0.42

Intraday Chart

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (“DFT”) was formed on March 2, 2007 under the laws of the State of Maryland and is headquartered in Washington, D.C. DFT is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed company that owns, acquires, develops and operates wholesale data centers. DFT is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, for federal income tax purposes and is the sole general partner of, and, as of December 31, 2013, owned 80.6% of the common economic interest in, DuPont Fabros Technology, L.P. (the “Operating Partnership” or “OP”). The remaining 19.4% common economic interest was owned by certain individuals and entities that hold redeemable noncontrolling interests-operating partnership. Unless otherwise indicated or unless the context requires otherwise, all references to “we,” “us,” “our,” “our company” or “the company” refer to DFT and the Operating Partnership, collectively.  ... More ...  

Risk Grade

Where does DFT fit in the risk graph?

Consensus Recommendation

Research Brokers before you trade

Want to trade FX?