Home > Quotes > CST

CST Brands, Inc. Stock Quote & Summary Data

Get CST Alerts
*Delayed - data as of Dec. 26, 2014  -  Find a broker to begin trading CST now
Exchange: NYSE
Industry: Consumer Durables
Community Rating:
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save Stocks
1 Year Target 40.5
Today's High /Low  / 
Share Volume
90 Day Avg. Daily Volume This is the average share volume for the past 50 trading days, for NASDAQ stocks and 90 trading days for Non-NASDAQ stocks. This field allows you to compare today's trading to the average daily volume. 676,112
Previous Close $ 44.01
52 Week High/Low $ 44.72 / $ 29.53
Market cap “Market Capitalization” is a measure of the estimated value of the common equity securities of the company or their equivalent. It does not include securities convertible into the common equity securities. “Market Capitalization” is derived from the last sale price for the displayed class of listed securities and the total number of shares outstanding for both listed and unlisted securities (as applicable). NASDAQ does not use this value to determine compliance with the listing requirements. $ 3,410,203,670
P/E Ratio 23.86
Forward P/E(1y) A widely used stock evaluation measure. For a security, the Price/Earnings Ratio is given by dividing the Last Sale Price by the Average EPS (Earnings Per Share) Estimate for the specified fiscal time period. The forward P/E refers to the value for the next full year. 20.10
Earnings Per Share (EPS) The EPS listed on our infoquote and Summary Quote page is "12-mos Rolling". EPS represents the portion of a company's profit allocated to each outstanding share of common stock. Net income (reported or estimated) for a period of time is divided by the total number of shares outstanding (TSO) during that period; See growth rate measures for EPS. Our vendor's methodology for the EPS on the infoquote and Summary Quote pages follows the EPS used by the majority of the analysts following the stock, in many cases this is EBITDA EPS. $ 1.84
Annualized dividend $ 0.25
Ex Dividend Date Sep. 26, 2014
Dividend Payment Date Oct. 15, 2014
Current Yield 0.57 %
Beta 0.65

Intraday Chart

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

We are a holding company and conduct substantially all of our operations through our subsidiaries. We were incorporated in Delaware in 2012. We were formed solely in contemplation of the separation and distribution of Valero’s retail business and, prior to May 1, 2013, had not commenced operations and had no material assets, liabilities or commitments. On April 4, 2013, Valero’s Board of Directors approved the separation and distribution of its retail business resulting in a separate, publicly traded company named CST Brands, Inc. In accordance with a separation and distribution 1 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- agreement, the two companies were separated by Valero distributing to its stockholders 80% of our common stock on May 1, 2013. The remaining 20% of our common stock retained by Valero was sold on November 14, 2013.  ... More ...  

Risk Grade

Where does CST fit in the risk graph?

Consensus Recommendation

Research Brokers before you trade

Want to trade FX?