*Data is provided by Barchart.com. Data reflects weightings calculated at the beginning of each month. Data is subject to change.
**Green highlights the top performing ETF by % change in the past 100 days.
Company Description (as filed with the SEC)
Ball Corporation and its consolidated subsidiaries (collectively, Ball, the
company, we or our) is one of the world’s leading suppliers of metal packaging
to the beverage, food, personal care and household products industries. The
company was organized in 1880 and incorporated in the state of Indiana, United
States of America (U.S.), in 1922. Our packaging products are produced for a
variety of end uses and are manufactured in facilities around the world. We also
provide aerospace and other technologies and services to governmental and
commercial customers within our aerospace and technologies segment. In 2013, our
total consolidated net sales were $8.5 billion. Our packaging businesses were
responsible for 89 percent of our net sales, with the remaining 11 percent
contributed by our aerospace business.
Our largest product lines are aluminum and steel beverage containers. ... More ...
Please note that once you make your selection, it will apply to all future visits to NASDAQ.com.
If, at any time, you are interested in reverting to our default settings, please select Default Setting above.
If you have any questions or encounter any issues in changing your default settings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please confirm your selection:
You have selected to change your default setting for the Quote Search. This will now be your default target page;
unless you change your configuration again, or you delete your
cookies. Are you sure you want to change your settings?