Home > Quotes > AXN

Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc. Stock Quote & Summary Data

Get AXN Alerts
*Delayed - data as of Sep. 1, 2015  -  Find a broker to begin trading AXN now
Exchange: AMEX
Industry: Health Care
Community Rating:
View:    AXN After Hours
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save Stocks
1 Year Target
Today's High /Low "Today's High" The highest sales price the stock has achieved during the regular trading hours, the intra-day high.
"Today's Low" The lowest sales price the stock has fallen to during the regular trading hours, the intra-day low.
Share Volume "Share Volume" is the number of shares of the stock traded on the listing exchange during current trading hours. It does not include after hours volume.
90 Day Avg. Daily Volume This is the average share volume for the past 50 trading days, for NASDAQ stocks and 90 trading days for Non-NASDAQ stocks. This field allows you to compare today's trading to the average daily volume. 758,252
Previous Close "Previous Close" is the previous trading day's last reported trade price during official trading hours. $ 1.55
52 Week High/Low "52 Week High" is the highest sales price the stock has achieved during the regular trading hours during the most recent 52 week period.
"52 Week Low" is the lowest sales price the stock has fallen to during the regular trading hours during the most recent 52 week period.
$ 3.48 / $ 0.18
Market cap “Market Capitalization” is a measure of the estimated value of the common equity securities of the company or their equivalent. It does not include securities convertible into the common equity securities. “Market Capitalization” is derived from the last sale price for the displayed class of listed securities and the total number of shares outstanding for both listed and unlisted securities (as applicable). NASDAQ does not use this value to determine compliance with the listing requirements. $ 108,219,851
Annualized dividend N/A
Ex Dividend Date N/A
Dividend Payment Date N/A
Current Yield Indicated yield represents annual dividends divided by current stock price. 0 %
Beta "Beta" is a volatility measurement of a stock mutual fund or ETF versus a comparable benchmark like the S&P 500 stock index. A stock fund or ETF with a higher beta than the S&P 500 will rise or fall to a greater degree. In contrast, a stock fund or ETF with a low beta will rise or fall less. 1.36

Intraday Chart

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.'s ("Aoxing Pharma" or "Company") has one operating subsidiary, Hebei Aoxing Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. ("Hebei Aoxing"), which is organized under the laws of the People's Republic of China ("PRC"). Since 2002, Hebei Aoxing has been engaged in developing narcotics and pain management products. In 2008 Hebei Aoxing supplemented its product lines by acquiring Shijiazhuang Lerentang Pharmaceutical Company, Ltd. ("LRT"), a specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on herbal pain related therapeutics. The Company owns 95% of the equity in Hebei Aoxing. The remaining 5% is owned by our Chairman, Zhenjiang Yue, and his family. History of the Company The Company was incorporated in the State of Florida on January 23, 1996. In 2006 the Company liquidated its previous business assets and acquired 60% of Hebei Aoxing. On July 6, 2006, the Company changed its name to "China Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.  ... More ...  

Research Brokers before you trade

Want to trade FX?