ETFs with ALGN as a Top 10 Holding*Sponsored by:
|Weighting||ETF Name (Symbol)||100-Day Price Change (%)|
|5.59%||PowerShares S&P SmallCap Health Care Portfolio (PSCH)||+7.41 (16.01%)|
|2.5%||SPDR S&P Health Care Equipment (XHE)||+8.08 (12.11%)|
|1.23%||SPDR S&P 600 Small Cap Growth ETF (based on S&P SmallCap 600 G (SLYG)||+19.36 (12.51%)|
|1.22%||iShares Small Cap 600/BARRA Growth Index Fund (IJT)||+12.66 (12.26%)|
|0.92%||Vanguard S&P Small-Cap 600 Growth ETF (VIOG)||+10.92 (12.33%)|
*Data is provided by Barchart.com. Data reflects weightings calculated at the beginning of each month. Data is subject to change.
**Green highlights the top performing ETF by % change in the past 100 days.
Company Description (as filed with the SEC)
Align Technology, Inc (“We”, “Our”, “Align”) designs, manufactures and markets a system of clear aligner therapy, intra-oral scanners and CAD/CAM (computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing) digital services used in dentistry, orthodontics, and dental records storage. Align Technology was founded in March 1997 and incorporated in Delaware in April 1997. Our headquarters are located at 2560 Orchard Parkway, San Jose, California 95131, and our telephone number is 408-470-1000. Our international headquarters are located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We have two operating segments: (1) Clear Aligner, known as the Invisalign system; and (2) Scanners and CAD/CAM Services ("SCCS"), known as the iTero intra-oral scanner and OrthoCAD services. For the year ended December 31, 2012, Clear Aligner revenues represent approximately 92 percent of worldwide revenue, while Scanners and CAD/CAM Services represent the remaining 8 percent of worldwide revenues. ... More ...