Home > Quotes > ADC

Agree Realty Corporation Common Stock Quote & Summary Data

ADC 
$38.78
*  
0.94
2.37%
Get ADC Alerts
*Delayed - data as of Apr. 29, 2016  -  Find a broker to begin trading ADC now
Exchange: NYSE
Industry: Consumer Services
Community Rating:
 
 
Symbol List Views
FlashQuotes InfoQuotes
Stock Details
Summary Quote Real-Time Quote After Hours Quote Pre-market Quote Historical Quote Option Chain
CHARTS
Basic Chart Interactive Chart
COMPANY NEWS
Company Headlines Press Releases Market Stream
STOCK ANALYSIS
Analyst Research Guru Analysis Stock Report Competitors Stock Consultant Stock Comparison
FUNDAMENTALS
Call Transcripts Annual Report Income Statement Revenue/EPS SEC Filings Short Interest Dividend History
HOLDINGS
Ownership Summary Institutional Holdings Insiders
(SEC Form 4)
 Save Stocks

Agree Realty Corporation Common Stock Intraday Chart




News for ADC

Shares Traded

Trading Range

Intraday Last 52 Weeks
High $ 39.81 $ 40.77
Low $ 38.59 $ 27.74

The current last sale of $38.78 is 39.80% Higher thanthe 52 week low.

P/E Ratio

Company Description (as filed with the SEC)

Agree Realty Corporation, a Maryland corporation, is a fully integrated real estate investment trust ("REIT") primarily focused on the ownership, acquisition, development and management of retail properties net leased to industry leading tenants. We were founded in 1971 by our current Executive Chairman, Richard Agree, and our common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") in 1994. As of December 31, 2015, our portfolio consisted of 278 properties located in 41 states and totaling approximately 5.2 million square feet of gross leasable area. See "Item 2 - Properties - Geographic Diversification" for more information on our market. Our portfolio included 275 net lease properties, which contributed approximately 97.6% of annualized base rent, and three community shopping centers, which generated the remaining 2.4% of annualized base rent.  ... More ...  

Risk Grade

Where does ADC fit in the risk graph?


Risk Grade Scale

Consensus Recommendation

Research Brokers before you trade

Want to trade FX?