The new NASDAQ toolbar upgrade retains all the original functionality and ease of use of the previous versions.
New features include:
- Yahoo Search: Allows you instant internet search access, with results from Yahoo.com
- Quote Window Shade: Mouse-over for more detailed information about the stock you are tracking in the ticker
- "Last Quote" section: gives users instant access to the last quote for up to 3 symbols
- "Edit" button: allows users to customize the ticker and set alerts on your favorite stocks
What is the NASDAQ Toolbar?
The NASDAQ Toolbar is a browser plug-in that seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Internet Explorer (6.0 and above) and Mozilla Firefox (2.0 and above). It appears in your browser to provide alerts about your favorite stocks and a quick and easy resource for content featured on NASDAQ.com from any Web page location.
The NASDAQ Toolbar docks itself to your browser when installed. With the NASDAQ Toolbar you enjoy fast
and easy access to NASDAQ.com site resources. The NASDAQ Toolbar sits atop your browser at all times.
Furthermore, you can customize the bar according to your preferences, which saves time.
|How does the NASDAQ Toolbar work? |
It's simple. Once installed, the
NASDAQ Toolbar is integrated into your Microsoft Internet Explorer browser.
What you gain:
- The toolbar is customizable.
- The toolbar offers the same functionality as clicking from NASDAQ.com.
- NASDAQ.com is always only one click away.
- Quickly access content for Quotes, Charting, News, Market Information and much more.