Company Stock Reports
The Stock Report page provides all of the key data an investor would normally require conveniently summarized onto one page.
As of 12/10/2013 4:00:04 PMMost Active Share Volume
|Symbol||Last Sale*||Change / Net %||Share Volume|
|$ 50.245||1.41 2.88%||67,370,982|
Cisco Systems, Inc.
|$ 21.21||0.01 0.05%||45,299,354|
Sirius XM Holdings Inc.
|$ 3.60||0.08 2.04%||42,315,524|
Micron Technology, Inc.
|$ 23.14||0.02 0.09%||41,089,320|
|$ 5.97||0.22 3.83%||39,675,259|
About the Stock Report Page
The Stock Report provides all of the key data an investor would normally require summarized onto one page. It takes the current market data for the stock, combines it with the current analysts data and adds the last 4 quarters of financial information filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Company Information
- as reported by the company to the SEC.
- Description of Business
- as reported to the SEC.
- Per Share Overview
- pulled from the last eight financial reports filed with the SEC.
- I/B/E/S Forecast Data
- estimate forecasts reported by analysts to Thomson Financial.
- Key Financial Ratios and Statistics
- important financial ratios calculated from financial reports submitted by the company.
- Income Statement
- Key income data for the company from the last four financial reporting periods. All financial data is presented in millions of dollars.
- Balance Sheet
- Key asset and liability data for the company as reported by them for the last four reporting periods. All financial data is presented in millions of dollars.
- Cash Flow Summary
- shows net cash provided by operating, investing and financing activities over the last four quarters, presented in millions of dollars.
- Annual Summary Data
- Sales, net income and EPS data for the last same period over 5 years, in millions of dollars.
- Stock Ownership
- shares owned by insiders and institutional holders, as a percent, for the last reporting period.
Why Investors Care
Critical financial data, gathered together all in one place, is crucial to making informed investment decisions. This page provides the complete range to commonly used information useful to investors.
Thomson Financial Disclosure, Inc.
Updated on a weekly basis.
- Spindle Signs Agreement With edo Interactive, Expanding MeNetwork's Mobile Marketing Services to Include Card-Linked Offers
- Atlantic Express Receives Final Access to $53.5 Million Loan
- Spindle Announces General Availability of MeNetwork360 Mobile Commerce and Marketing Application
- The Young Want Twitter and Snapchat, While The Old Are Buying Microsoft and Exxon Mobil
Rated stocks for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX