Guru Analysis is a group of nine stock evaluation methodologies based upon the published analysis techniques of well known investment advisors and other popular sources.
As of 12/12/2013 4:00:03 PMMost Active Share Volume
|Symbol||Last Sale*||Change / Net %||Share Volume|
|$ 51.83||2.45 4.96%||88,097,773|
Sirius XM Holdings Inc.
|$ 3.47||0.03 0.72%||83,576,243|
Cisco Systems, Inc.
|$ 20.51||0.37 1.77%||68,788,048|
Micron Technology, Inc.
|$ 22.54||0.04 0.18%||51,542,652|
|$ 37.22||0.39 1.04%||35,138,077|
What is Guru Analysis?
An individual stock is subjected to the evaluation techniques of each of these nine methodologies and a percentage score is calculated for each, depending upon how well the stock matches the criteria of the methodology — the higher the percent score, the better the fit. A more detailed explanation for each guru analysis of the stock can then be selected.
Why Investors Care
Investors like Guru Analysis because it is a quick and very understandable stock screening approach. The guru methodologies are well known and easily researched in the media, at bookstores and libraries. Investors may screen a stock for the highest number of scores over a chosen percentage amount. Another common approach is to screen a stock for the highest percentage score from the guru that most closely matches the investor�s individual philosophy or risk tolerance. Either way, the Guru Analysis feature provides a very popular screening technique.
- Spindle Signs Agreement With edo Interactive, Expanding MeNetwork's Mobile Marketing Services to Include Card-Linked Offers
- Atlantic Express Receives Final Access to $53.5 Million Loan
- Spindle Announces General Availability of MeNetwork360 Mobile Commerce and Marketing Application
- The Young Want Twitter and Snapchat, While The Old Are Buying Microsoft and Exxon Mobil
- Four Accounts Every Parent Needs For Their Kids
Rated stocks for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX