Company SEC filings represent the financial reports and statements filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission by the company.
As of 5/23/2013 4:00:03 PMMost Active Share Volume
|Symbol||Last Sale*||Change / Net %||Share Volume|
Sirius XM Radio Inc.
|$ 3.545||0.01 0.28%||57,240,012|
Micron Technology, Inc.
|$ 11.39||0.47 4.30%||56,569,858|
|$ 34.15||0.46 1.33%||49,729,015|
PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1
|$ 73.45||0.17 0.23%||44,176,102|
Cisco Systems, Inc.
|$ 23.51||0.17 0.73%||43,306,351|
About the Company SEC Filings Page
These reports, filed electronically with the SEC, are pulled when available and presented by company.
- File Size
- this number, in bytes, shows how large the file display will be when pulled to your browser.
- Received Date
- the date the form was filed with the SEC.
Why Investors Care
By clicking on the SEC Form number, the investor can read the complete financial report filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. This information gives the investor a direct way to verify and understand the financial position of the company.
Edgar Online, Inc.
- NQ Mobile™ Earns Honors from National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA) for Award-Winning NQ Family Guardian™ App
- Cree Is Shining Bright
- PepsiCo Passes Investor's Taste Test
- NASDAQ Weekly Market Pulse: Green economy stocks lead market to new highs and strong US dollar leads precious metals to 2 ½ year lows on May 22, 2013
Rated stocks for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX