Pre-Market trading activity is shown on the site from 4:15 - 9:30 AM (actual trading starts at 4:00 AM EST) every trading day. Investors find that pre-market Nasdaq-100 trading provides a leading indicator for regular hours trading.
As of 5/17/2013 9:30:00 AMMost Active Share Volume
|Symbol||Last Sale*||Change / Net %||Share Volume|
Aruba Networks, Inc.
|$ 12.70||4.91 27.88%||7,553,759|
Tesla Motors, Inc.
|$ 92.45||0.20 0.22%||992,465|
Cisco Systems, Inc.
|$ 23.85||0.04 0.15%||689,716|
Sirius XM Radio Inc.
|$ 3.49||0.04 1.16%||332,647|
PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1
|$ 73.96||0.37 0.50%||309,875|
About the Pre-Market Trading Page
Pre-Market trading activity is shown on the site from 4:15 - 9:30 AM (actual trading starts at 4:00 AM EST) every trading day. Extended trading data from The Nasdaq Stock Market is shown on a 15 minute delayed basis.
Pre-Market trading is only shown if the stock if it is a component of the Nasdaq-100 Index.
- Pre-Market Price
- the trade price of the pre-market trade.
- Pre-Market Share Volume
- the number of shares traded in each recorded premarket trade.
Why Investors Care
Investors find that pre-market Nasdaq-100 trading provides a leading indicator for regular hours trading. Investors may use the data to judge the strength of buying in the stock at the time of regular market open. They may also use information gathered for the pre-market activity to judge the opening price of the stock and how long that price will generally be supported by the market.
Data is provided by NASDAQ.
Every trading day during pre-market trading hours on a 15 minute delay.
- NQ Mobile™ Earns Honors from National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA) for Award-Winning NQ Family Guardian™ App
- PepsiCo Passes Investor's Taste Test
- Lockheed Martin, MBDA Link Up in Missile Systems Venture
- What's BlackBerry Worth and How Far Can It Go? A Contrarian Take
Rated stocks for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX