Pre-Market trading activity is shown on the site from 4:15 - 9:30 AM (actual trading starts at 4:00 AM EST) every trading day. Investors find that pre-market Nasdaq-100 trading provides a leading indicator for regular hours trading.
As of 12/6/2013 9:30:00 AMMost Active Share Volume
|Symbol||Last Sale*||Change / Net %||Share Volume|
PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1
|$ 86.13||0.75 0.88%||3,028,405|
|$ 24.94||0.68 2.80%||1,567,792|
|$ 6.79||0.92 15.67%||1,184,724|
|$ 48.97||0.63 1.30%||857,541|
Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc.
|$ 92.30||25.70 21.78%||718,515|
About the Pre-Market Trading Page
Pre-Market trading activity is shown on the site from 4:15 - 9:30 AM (actual trading starts at 4:00 AM EST) every trading day. Extended trading data from The Nasdaq Stock Market is shown on a 15 minute delayed basis.
Pre-Market trading is only shown if the stock if it is a component of the Nasdaq-100 Index.
- Pre-Market Price
- the trade price of the pre-market trade.
- Pre-Market Share Volume
- the number of shares traded in each recorded premarket trade.
Why Investors Care
Investors find that pre-market Nasdaq-100 trading provides a leading indicator for regular hours trading. Investors may use the data to judge the strength of buying in the stock at the time of regular market open. They may also use information gathered for the pre-market activity to judge the opening price of the stock and how long that price will generally be supported by the market.
Learn more about pre-market stock trading from Learning Markets.
Data is provided by NASDAQ.
Every trading day during pre-market trading hours on a 15 minute delay.
- Spindle Signs Agreement With edo Interactive, Expanding MeNetwork's Mobile Marketing Services to Include Card-Linked Offers
- Atlantic Express Receives Final Access to $53.5 Million Loan
- Spindle Announces General Availability of MeNetwork360 Mobile Commerce and Marketing Application
- The Young Want Twitter and Snapchat, While The Old Are Buying Microsoft and Exxon Mobil
Rated stocks for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX