Mutual Fund Comparison Charts
The Mutual Fund Comparison Charts allow you to compare performance of up to 10 mutual funds on a single graph. You can also compare the performance of each entered mutual fund to popular indexes like the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
About the Mutual Funds InfoQuote Page:
This page provides the investor with a richer list of data for evaluating mutual fund performance.
- Market Close Date
- The date that the fund last computed the Net Asset Value.
- Net Asset Value
- The value of one full share of the fund, usually calculated at the close of each market day.
- Net Change
- The net dollar amount that the fund increased or decreased in value since the last calculation of Net Asset Value.
- % Change
- The percentage change of the net dollar amount that the fund increased or decreased in value since the last calculation of Net Asset Value.
Why Investors Care
The mutual funds InfoQuotes page gives the mutual fund investor a more detailed view of fund performance and helps the user investigate funds for potential investment.
The Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc.
- Spindle Signs Agreement With edo Interactive, Expanding MeNetwork's Mobile Marketing Services to Include Card-Linked Offers
- Atlantic Express Receives Final Access to $53.5 Million Loan
- Spindle Announces General Availability of MeNetwork360 Mobile Commerce and Marketing Application
- The Young Want Twitter and Snapchat, While The Old Are Buying Microsoft and Exxon Mobil
Rated stocks for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX