Our interactive stock charts offer a dynamic alternative to our basic stock charts, with features like click & drag interaction, event indicators, and right-click interactivity.
As of 12/13/2013 3:43:37 AMToday's Most Viewed Interactive Charts
|Symbol||Last Sale*||Change / Net %||Share Volume|
|$ 560.54||0.82 0.15%||9,367,040|
|$ 1,069.96||7.33 0.68%||1,596,265|
Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
|$ 1.79||0.05 2.87%||1,085,793|
Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America Corporation
About the Interactive Charts Page
The default chart is 1 year Mountain chart for an individual stock. The intervals (aside from the Intraday) are for 1 day, 5 days, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months, 2 years and 5 years. Additionally you can select �max� which is all of the data that is available for the selected stock (if the company has 10 years of price and volume data available). They �ytd� selection displays the year to date performance. The historical charts include the last sale from the current day. This feature enables you to quickly contextualize today�s performance with the past.
Please review our interactive charting FAQ area.
The interactive charts have many new features including:
- Click & Drag Interaction (Quickly move backwards and forwards in the charting application)
- Chart Event Indicators (Including: Splits, Dividends, Earnings, Major SEC filings, Insider)
- Quick Comparison (Utilizes your symbol list to pre-populate single-click access to comparison charts).
- Customizable views (Including: OHLC, Candlesticks, and line charts)
- Right-click interactivity (Including: Displaying the underlying data and printing the chart)
- Chart Elements
- Provides the charting options available to the user, from the standard Price/Volume representation to comparisons and moving averages.
- The closing daily official volumes represented graphically for each trading day.
Why Investors Care
Investors look closely at trends to make a judgment about the current a future direction of a stock. It is often easier to determine a stock trend by looking at a chart of stock prices over a period of time, along with the total volume generated during the trading day in relation to the closing price for the day.
Source: Edgar Online, Inc. Data supplied by ILX Systems, Inc.
15-20 minute delay for intraday charts. Daily for historical charts.
- Spindle Signs Agreement With edo Interactive, Expanding MeNetwork's Mobile Marketing Services to Include Card-Linked Offers
- Atlantic Express Receives Final Access to $53.5 Million Loan
- Spindle Announces General Availability of MeNetwork360 Mobile Commerce and Marketing Application
- The Young Want Twitter and Snapchat, While The Old Are Buying Microsoft and Exxon Mobil
- Is London a Ticking Time Bomb?
Rated stocks for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX