See at a glance how your favorite stocks are trading during the day with this unique, detailed multi-quote view.
As of 6/20/2013 3:17:43 AMToday's Most Viewed Info Quotes
|Symbol||Last Sale*||Change / Net %||Share Volume|
|$ 423||8.77 2.03%||11,096,928|
|$ 25||0.47 1.83%||28,808,381|
|$ 34.59||0.39 1.11%||30,767,279|
|$ 15.10||0.46 2.96%||68,648|
Cisco Systems, Inc.
|$ 24.68||0.14 0.56%||29,426,939|
About the InfoQuote Page
An investor who wants richer detail may request longer quotes using the advanced display which provides Last Sale, Net Change, Today's High, Today's Low, Best Bid, Best Ask, Volume (for the day), Previous Close, the Market the Issue is listed on (Nasdaq, NYSE or Amex), and the stock type (Common, Preferred etc.). Included with this data are links to much more extensive information about the items selected. Mutual funds and Options may also be quoted from this page.
- Company Name
- The company name as registered with the listing exchange.
- Last Sale Price
- The price at which a stock last traded as reported by the exchange, delayed by 15 to 20 minutes. Quoted in dollars and cents.
- Net Change
- The difference in the current last sale price and the previous day's official closing price.
- Percentage Change
- That amount in percentage terms that the last sale price for the stock has changed from the previous trading day's official closing price.
- Today's High
- The highest sales price the stock has achieved during the regular trading hours, the intra-day high.
- Today's Low
- The lowest sales price the stock has fallen to during the regular trading hours, the intra-day low.
- Best Bid
- The highest price currently being offered for a block of stock.
- Best Ask
- The lowest price currently being asked for a block of stock.
- Share Volume
- The number of shares of the stock traded on the listing exchange during current trading hours. It does not include after hours volume.
- Previous Close
- The previous trading day's last reported trade price during official trading hours. This information is updated on our site at 3:30 AM each morning after the previous trading day.
- The official market or exchange listing the stock.
- Stock Type
- A short description of the kind of issue the stock represents, e.g. Common Stock.
Why Investors Care
Investors wish to see at a glance how the stock is trading during the day. The last sale can be quickly compared to the high and low for the day to give an impression of the upward or downward pressure on the stock. Best bid and best ask prices provide an immediate indication of the current market buy and sell points, the spread.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR): Brewing Hot!
- Priceline (PCLN) is Flying High
- Market Musings: Bears Win the Battle, but are Still Losing the War
- Values-Based Investing: A Cynic’s Conversion
Rated stocks for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX