The Options FlashQuote page provides a list of option quotes, showing a minimum amount of information for rapid option comparisons.
About the Options FlashQuote Page
- Last Sale
- The price at which the option last traded.
- The highest dollar amount being offered for the option.
- The lowest dollar amount being asked for a contract by the seller.
- Net Change
- The difference in the last sale price of the contract and the previous closing price.
- The total number of 100 share contracts traded during the day.
Why Investors Care
The options flash quotes page gives the options investor a very rapid way of seeing the price trends accross a number of contracts with difference strike prices and expiration dates.
20 minute delay.
- NQ Mobile™ Earns Honors from National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA) for Award-Winning NQ Family Guardian™ App
- PepsiCo Passes Investor's Taste Test
- Lockheed Martin, MBDA Link Up in Missile Systems Venture
- What's BlackBerry Worth and How Far Can It Go? A Contrarian Take
Rated stocks for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX