The Options FlashQuote page provides a list of option quotes, showing a minimum amount of information for rapid option comparisons.
Enter up to 25 symbols (separated by commas or spaces)Symbol Lookup
About the Options FlashQuote Page
- Last Sale
- The price at which the option last traded.
- The highest dollar amount being offered for the option.
- The lowest dollar amount being asked for a contract by the seller.
- Net Change
- The difference in the last sale price of the contract and the previous closing price.
- The total number of 100 share contracts traded during the day.
Why Investors Care
The options flash quotes page gives the options investor a very rapid way of seeing the price trends accross a number of contracts with difference strike prices and expiration dates.
20 minute delay.
- Facebook Stands Apart In Social Media ETF
- Facebook Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Asian shares mixed in holiday thinned trade, ASX...
- One Big Downside To The Oil Boom And Its...
- First Week of WWWW March 2015 Options Trading