The Options FlashQuote page provides a list of option quotes, showing a minimum amount of information for rapid option comparisons. Learn More
Enter up to 25 symbols (separated by commas or spaces)
About the Options FlashQuote Page
|Option Symbol||The reference notation assigned to the option, constructed from the stock symbol and the strike price.|
|Last Sale||The price at which the option last traded.|
|Bid||The highest dollar amount being offered for the option.|
|Ask||The lowest dollar amount being asked for a contract by the seller.|
|Net Change||The difference in the last sale price of the contract and the previous closing price.|
|Volume||The total number of 100 share contracts traded during the day.|
Why Investors Care
The options flash quotes page gives the options investor a very rapid way of seeing the price trends accross a number of contracts with difference strike prices and expiration dates.
20 minute delay.
- One of a Kind Blockchain Solutions and Services Ecosystem LuxCore...
- Verisk's CargoNet Business Aligns with 7PSolutions to Help Clients...
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple Prices Diverge; South Korea Mulls Ban
- Bravatek Completes Acquisition of HelpComm, Inc.
- Zenergy Brands, Inc. Makes a Second Installment this Month Towards...