The Options FlashQuote page provides a list of option quotes, showing a minimum amount of information for rapid option comparisons.
Enter up to 25 symbols (separated by commas or spaces)
About the Options FlashQuote Page
|Option Symbol||The reference notation assigned to the option, constructed from the stock symbol and the strike price.|
|Last Sale||The price at which the option last traded.|
|Bid||The highest dollar amount being offered for the option.|
|Ask||The lowest dollar amount being asked for a contract by the seller.|
|Net Change||The difference in the last sale price of the contract and the previous closing price.|
|Volume||The total number of 100 share contracts traded during the day.|
Why Investors Care
The options flash quotes page gives the options investor a very rapid way of seeing the price trends accross a number of contracts with difference strike prices and expiration dates.
20 minute delay.
- McDonald's Testing All-Day Breakfast On Stoner Holiday
- Demand for Lilly Pulitzer Brings Down Target Website, Apps
- Cantrixil Highly Successful in Preventing Growth of Chemo-Resistant...
- U.S. stocks plunge, as concerns in China and Greece roil markets
- Earnings Reaction History: Celanese Corporation, 33.3% Follow-Through...