Mutual Funds FlashQuote
The Mutual Fund FlashQuote page provides a list of mutual fund quotes, showing a minimum amount of information for rapid fund comparisons.
Enter up to 25 symbols (separated by commas or spaces)
About the Mutual Funds FlashQuote Page:
|Symbol||The reference notation assigned to the fund.|
|Market Close Date||The date that the fund last computed the Net Asset Value.|
|Net Asset Value||The value of one full share of the fund, usually calculated at the close of each market day.|
|Net Change||The net dollar amount that the fund increased or decreased in value since the last calculation of Net Asset Value.|
Why Investors Care
The mutual funds flash quotes page give the mutual fund investor a rapid, concise means of comparing the NAV of many funds at once. This can be helpful in quickly isolating those funds worthy of further exploration.
The Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc.
- Windows 10 available in 190 countries as a free upgrade
- Overstock.com and FNY Capital Conclude $5 Million Cryptobond Deal
- Video Release -- Overstock.com Helps Save Pets in ''Clear the...
- Double Crown Resources CEO Purchases 1.1 Million Shares of DDCC Stock...
- Trouble Brewing For Emerging Market ETFs