Mutual Funds FlashQuote
The Mutual Fund FlashQuote page provides a list of mutual fund quotes, showing a minimum amount of information for rapid fund comparisons.
Enter up to 25 symbols (separated by commas or spaces)Symbol Lookup
About the Mutual Funds FlashQuote Page:
- Market Close Date
- The date that the fund last computed the Net Asset Value.
- Net Asset Value
- The value of one full share of the fund, usually calculated at the close of each market day.
- Net Change
- The net dollar amount that the fund increased or decreased in value since the last calculation of Net Asset Value.
Why Investors Care
The mutual funds flash quotes page give the mutual fund investor a rapid, concise means of comparing the NAV of many funds at once. This can be helpful in quickly isolating those funds worthy of further exploration.
The Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc.
- 5 Reasons Why Facebook Wants You to Download its...
- Recent Bitcoin Weakness Creates An Opportunity
- This Is Why Ninja Turtles Didn't Need to Be Great
- Forget The Obvious Resistance, Apple (AAPL) Is Set...
- Don't Read Too Much Into Hedge Fund Holdings