The Dividend History page provides a single page to review all of the aggregated Dividend payment information. Learn More
Enter up to 25 symbols (separated by commas or spaces)
Most Active Share Volume
Today's Most Viewed Company News
|Symbol||Last Sale*||Change / Net %||Share Volume|
|$ 3.31||0.96 ▲ 40.85%||144,499,867|
Sirius XM Holdings Inc.
|$ 3.88||0.12 ▼ 3%||94,295,008|
|$ 49.83||2.08 ▼ 4.01%||84,823,670|
|$ 22||8.05 ▼ 26.79%||76,251,771|
Micron Technology, Inc.
|$ 13.21||0.84 ▼ 5.98%||71,706,646|
About the Dividend History Page
Distribution of earnings to shareholders, prorated by the class of security and paid in the form of money, stock, scrip, or, rarely, company products or property. The amount is decided by the Board of Directors and is usually paid quarterly. Mutual fund dividends are paid out of income, usually on a quarterly basis from the fund's investments.
Visit our Dividend Calendar. Our partner, Zacks Investment Research, provides the upcoming ex-dividend dates for the next month.
Why Investors Care
Investors wish to see dividend history as a way to monitor the performance of the company.
- How One Tech Company Is Taking A Modular Approach To Software...
- 4 Steps To Picking The Right Commodity ETF
- Stillfront Group AB: Stillfront Acquires Majority Stake in Simutronics
- ProQR to Release Topline Data from Proof of Concept Study of QR-010...
- Rich Pharmaceuticals Retains Theradex Systems To Help Advance Its...