These pages provide investors with published fundamental information about a company. The financials include Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Statements of Cash Flow and Financial Ratios both on a quarterly and an annual basis.
As of 12/12/2013 4:00:03 PMMost Active Share Volume
|Symbol||Last Sale*||Change / Net %||Share Volume|
|$ 51.83||2.45 4.96%||88,181,642|
Sirius XM Holdings Inc.
|$ 3.47||0.03 0.72%||83,634,638|
Cisco Systems, Inc.
|$ 20.51||0.37 1.77%||68,991,018|
Micron Technology, Inc.
|$ 22.54||0.04 0.18%||51,611,197|
|$ 37.22||0.39 1.04%||35,371,569|
About the Company Financials Pages
- Balance Sheet
- This report presents a snapshot of the company as of a single date, most often the last day of a quarter or year. It shows the accounting value of all of the company�s assets, liabilities and shareholder�s equity as of that date.
- Cash Flow Statement
- This report presents an analysis of all activities during the accounting period that affected cash, impacted primarily by operations, financing and investments.
- Financial Ratios
- These ratios are calculated from the reported figures in the financial statements. They are used to analyze the relative financial health of the company as compared to other similar companies. They can be compared over time within the same company to spot trends and evaluate risks, especially when deviating from companies in the same or similar risk categories .
15 - 20 minute delay.
- Spindle Signs Agreement With edo Interactive, Expanding MeNetwork's Mobile Marketing Services to Include Card-Linked Offers
- Atlantic Express Receives Final Access to $53.5 Million Loan
- Spindle Announces General Availability of MeNetwork360 Mobile Commerce and Marketing Application
- The Young Want Twitter and Snapchat, While The Old Are Buying Microsoft and Exxon Mobil
- Four Accounts Every Parent Needs For Their Kids
Rated stocks for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX