These pages provide investors with published fundamental information about a company. The financials include Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Statements of Cash Flow and Financial Ratios both on a quarterly and an annual basis.
As of 6/18/2013 4:00:03 PMMost Active Share Volume
|Symbol||Last Sale*||Change / Net %||Share Volume|
Micron Technology, Inc.
|$ 13.76||0.52 3.93%||55,537,107|
Sirius XM Radio Inc.
|$ 3.40||0.06 1.80%||53,084,256|
|$ 6.605||0.94 12.40%||37,936,702|
|$ 24.21||0.19 0.78%||36,100,660|
|$ 25.47||0.37 1.47%||35,754,495|
About the Company Financials Pages
- Balance Sheet
- This report presents a snapshot of the company as of a single date, most often the last day of a quarter or year. It shows the accounting value of all of the company�s assets, liabilities and shareholder�s equity as of that date.
- Cash Flow Statement
- This report presents an analysis of all activities during the accounting period that affected cash, impacted primarily by operations, financing and investments.
- Financial Ratios
- These ratios are calculated from the reported figures in the financial statements. They are used to analyze the relative financial health of the company as compared to other similar companies. They can be compared over time within the same company to spot trends and evaluate risks, especially when deviating from companies in the same or similar risk categories .
15 - 20 minute delay.
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR): Brewing Hot!
- Priceline (PCLN) is Flying High
- Market Musings: Bears Win the Battle, but are Still Losing the War
- Values-Based Investing: A Cynic’s Conversion
Rated stocks for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX