Analyst Research Summary
The Analyst Research Summary page shows graphical representations of a company's Consensus Recommendation, Detailed Analyst Recommendation, 12 Month Price Target Range, Earnings Surprise, Momentum (4 Weeks), Detailed Estimates Submitted, Earnings Growth, Price/Earnings, Consensus Earnings Forecasts and PEG Ratio.
As of 12/12/2013 4:00:03 PMMost Active Share Volume
|Symbol||Last Sale*||Change / Net %||Share Volume|
|$ 51.83||2.45 4.96%||88,181,642|
Sirius XM Holdings Inc.
|$ 3.47||0.03 0.72%||83,634,638|
Cisco Systems, Inc.
|$ 20.51||0.37 1.77%||68,991,018|
Micron Technology, Inc.
|$ 22.54||0.04 0.18%||51,611,197|
|$ 37.22||0.39 1.04%||35,371,569|
About the Analyst Info Page
- Detailed analyst recommendation
- a breakout of the various recommendations into the detailed categories and showing the number of analysts falling into each category.
- 12 Month Price Target Range
- An imputed value derived from the estimates of future earnings per share be the analysts making this projection. It is calculated by applying the current P/E ratio to these future earnings projections.
- Earnings Surprise
- a graphic representation of the consensus earnings estimate versus the reported earnings.
- Momentum (4 Weeks)
- a measure of the number of analyst estimate changes made, either up or down.
- Detailed Estimates Submitted
- a graphic representation of earnings estimate changes as they cluster around the initial consensus estimate.
- Earnings Growth
- a measure of the year-on-year EPS growth from the prior fiscal year, expressed as a percent.
- Price Earnings
- the price/earnings ratio of the company, calculated by dividing the current price of the company by the last reported 4 quarters of earnings data.
- Consensus Earnings Forecasts
- the average EPS estimates for the company from the universe of analysts reporting for the company for various future reporting years.
- PEG Ratio
- the forecasted earnings for the next 12 months divided by the forecasted growth rate for the company, based upon a consensus of participating analysts.
Why Investors Care
Investors seek ways of comparing companies within sectors and with one another. Standardized metrics from analysts covering the company and the market provide such comparisons. Informed investors use these standardized measurements along with an evaluation of the analysts making the estimates to form part of their investment methodology.
Data is provided by Zacks Investment Research.
- Spindle Signs Agreement With edo Interactive, Expanding MeNetwork's Mobile Marketing Services to Include Card-Linked Offers
- Atlantic Express Receives Final Access to $53.5 Million Loan
- Spindle Announces General Availability of MeNetwork360 Mobile Commerce and Marketing Application
- The Young Want Twitter and Snapchat, While The Old Are Buying Microsoft and Exxon Mobil
- Four Accounts Every Parent Needs For Their Kids
Rated stocks for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX