Analyst Stock Recommendations
The Analyst Stock Recommendations are determined by taking an average of all analyst recommendations and classifying them as Strong Buy, Buy, Hold, Underperform or Sell. Also shows the analyst firms making the recommendations.
Enter up to 25 symbols (separated by commas or spaces)Symbol Lookup
Most Active Share Volume
|Symbol||Last Sale*||Change / Net %||Share Volume|
FuelCell Energy, Inc.
|$ 3.53||0.54 ▲ 18.06%||84,719,307|
|$ 69.80||1.04 ▼ 1.47%||38,115,350|
Cisco Systems, Inc.
|$ 21.73||0.09 ▼ 0.41%||32,590,043|
PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1
|$ 90.53||0.45 ▼ 0.49%||28,719,969|
|$ 37.90||0.25 ▼ 0.66%||25,770,260|
About the Recommendations Page
The recommendations are determined by an average of all contributor recommendations, after they have been standardized to integers. They are then classified by Strong Buy, Buy, Hold, Underperform and Sell recommendations. Data provided by Zacks.
Why Investors Care Investors want to know the overall average analyst rating for a company as well as the number of analysts making the recommendations.
Update Schedule Daily overnight.
- How Russia's Actions In The Ukraine Could Potentially...
- LiveDeal, Inc. Continues Growth Stage in 2014 With $10...
- 3 Things Your Wealth Manager Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Pre-Market Most Active for Mar 6, 2014 : SPLS, BAC, FCEL,...
- FireEye, Inc. [FEYE] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening...