After Hours Charts
Investors find that After-hours trading activity provides a leading indicator for next-trading day activity as well as insight into Global Markets trading activity, as those markets start up within hours of the close of the U.S. after-hours market.
Enter up to 25 symbols (separated by commas or spaces)Symbol Lookup
Most Active Share Volume
|Symbol||Last Sale*||Change / Net %||Share Volume|
|$ 11.49||0.01 ▲ 0.09%||3,724,046|
PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1
|$ 90.42||0.11 ▼ 0.12%||1,471,972|
JetBlue Airways Corporation
|$ 9.06||0.03 ▲ 0.33%||1,349,489|
Crosstex Energy, Inc.
|$ 37.85||0.25 ▲ 0.66%||1,341,015|
Vodafone Group Plc
About the After Hours Trading Page
After-Hours activity is shown on the site from 4:15 - 8:00 PM every trading day (actual trading starts at 4:00 PM EST). Extended trading data from The Nasdaq Stock Market is shown on a 15 minute delayed basis. After-hours trading is only shown if the stock if it is a component of the Nasdaq-100 Index.
Data is provided by The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc.
Every trading day during after hours trading hours on a 15 minute delay.
- How Russia's Actions In The Ukraine Could Potentially...
- LiveDeal, Inc. Continues Growth Stage in 2014 With $10...
- 3 Things Your Wealth Manager Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Pre-Market Most Active for Mar 6, 2014 : SPLS, BAC, FCEL,...
- FireEye, Inc. [FEYE] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening...