Leiden, The Netherlands, Jan. 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prosensa Holding N.V. (NASDAQ:RNA) announced
today that it is schedule to participate at the following investor
conferences in February.
- 16th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference,
Monday, February 10, 2014
- Corporate Presentation: 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time (webcast
- Panel Participation: 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time (no webcast
- Leerink Partners Global Healthcare Conference 2014,Thursday,
February 13, 2014
- Fireside Chat: 11:35 a.m. Eastern Time (webcast available)
- Canaccord Genuity Orphan Drug One-on-One Day, Monday, February
- 2014 Citi Healthcare Conference, Tuesday, February 25,
- Panel Participation, 9:40 a.m. Eastern Time (no webcast
Live webcasts where available can be accessed
through the Investors & Media section of the Prosensa corporate
website at http://ir.prosensa.eu/events.cfm
and will be archived for 90 days.
About Prosensa Holding N.V.
Prosensa (NASDAQ:RNA) is a Dutch biotechnology
company engaged in the discovery and development of RNA-modulating
therapeutics for the treatment of genetic disorders. Its primary
focus is on rare neuromuscular and neurodegenerative disorders with
a large unmet medical need, including Duchenne muscular dystrophy,
myotonic dystrophy and Huntington's disease. www.prosensa.com
CONTACT: Prosensa Holding N.V.Celia Economides, Senior Director IR & Corporate Communications
Phone: +1 917 941 9059
Source: Prosensa Holding N.V.