By Market Wire, October 17, 2013, 08:00:00 AM EDT
Adds Leading Content Marketing Platform to Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 10/17/13 --
- Oracle today announced that it has acquired Compendium, a cloud-based content marketing provider that helps companies plan, produce and deliver engaging content across multiple channels throughout their customers' lifecycle.
- Compendium's data-driven approach aligns relevant content with customer data and profiles to help companies more effectively attract prospects, engage buyers, accelerate conversion of prospects to opportunities, increase adoption, and drive revenue growth.
- Compendium's innovative solution complements Oracle's industry leading Eloqua Marketing Cloud which is a part of Oracle's comprehensive Customer Experience solution.
- The combination of Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud with Compendium is expected to enable modern marketers to align persona-based content to customers' digital body language to increase "top-of-funnel" customer engagement, improve the quality of sales leads, realize the highest return on their marketing investment, and increase customer loyalty.
- More information on this announcement can be found at http://www.oracle.com/compendium.
- "As customers increasingly access information through online and mobile channels, the buying process is shifting from sales-driven to marketing-driven. Now, more than ever, marketers are challenged to deliver relevant and engaging content across multiple channels and throughout the customer lifecycle," said Thomas Kurian, Executive Vice President, Oracle Development. "By adding Compendium's content marketing platform to Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud, customers will be able to capture more prospects, improve the customer experience and drive top line revenue."
- "Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud is uniquely positioned to capture a prospect's digital body language to help companies know each buyer's demographics, behaviors and influencers," said Chris Baggott, Compendium CEO. "By combining this buyer profile with Compendium's data-driven content marketing platform, marketers will be able to deliver the right content, to the right individual across the right channel at the right time. We are very excited to now be a part of the industry's most complete marketing cloud solution, giving us a global stage to deliver innovative content marketing solutions."
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This document is for informational purposes only and may not be incorporated into a contract or agreement.
Oracle Corporate Communications
Oracle Investor Relations
Source: Oracle Corporation