TASER Announces Numerous Weapons Orders
SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwired) -- 02/06/14 --
TASER (NASDAQ:TASR) today announced multiple orders of its TASER® brand conducted electrical weapons (CEWs) and its next generation Smart Weapons. These orders are expected to be shipped in the first quarter of 2014.
Significant new TASER Weapon deployments:
- Marion County Sheriff's Department (IN): 258 TASER® X26P™ Smart Weapons
- Richmond County Sheriff's (GA): 78 TASER® X2™ Smart Weapons
- Department of Defense: 500 TASER X26 TASER® X26™ CEWs
Additional agencies deploying TASER SMART Weapons:
- Allen Police Department (TX): X2s
- Anne Arundel County Police Department (MD): X26Ps
- Atascosa County Sheriff's Department (TX): X2s
- Bellaire Police Department (TX): X26
- Berks County Sheriff's Office (PA): X26Ps
- Campbell County Sheriff's Department (VA): X26Ps
- Colorado Springs Police Department (CO): X2s, upgrade
- Coon Rapids Police Department (MN): X26Ps
- Cortland City Police Department (NY): X26Ps
- Dickenson County Sheriff's Department (VA): X2s
- Dunwoody Police Department (GA): X2s
- Erie Police Department (PA): X26Ps
- Evendale Police Department (OH): X26Ps
- Forest Park Police Department (GA): X26Ps, upgrade
- Hamden Police Department (CT): X26Ps, upgrade
- Hattiesburg Police Department (MS): X2s
- Hobart Police Department (IN): X2s
- Jefferson County Sheriff's Department (KY): X2s with TASER CAM HD recorders
- Ladue Police Department (MO): X26Ps
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (NV): X26Ps, upgrade
- Lee County Sheriff's Office (FL): X26Ps
- McPherson County Sheriff's Office (KS): X2Ps with TASER Assurance Plan, upgrade
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Training Academy (TX): X26Ps
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives Security (PA): X2s
- Pennsylvania State Capitol Police (PA): X2s
- Richmond County Sheriff's Office (NC): X26Ps with TASER Assurance Plan, upgrade
- Saginaw County Sheriff's Office (MI): X26P
- St. Bernard Parish Sheriff's Department (LA): X26Ps
- St. Clair County Sheriff's Office (AL): X2s
- St. Rita's Medical Center Campus Police (OH): X26Ps
- Stevens Point Police Department (WI): X2s
- Teaneck Police Department (NJ): X2s with TASER CAM HD recorders
- Ventura County Probation Department (CA): X2s
- Wayne County Sheriff's Office (GA): X26Ps
- Wentzville Police Department (MO): X2s with TASER Assurance Plan
- Williamson County Sheriff's Office (TN): X26Ps with TASER CAM HD recorders
- Woburn Police Department (MA): X2s
TASER Social Media Links
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER protects life: TASER Conducted Electrical Weapons (CEWs) have saved more than 120,000 lives from potential death or serious injury. TASER protects truth: We enable greater transparency with the industry-leading TASER CAM recorders and AXON body worn video systems. Together with our customers, we are defining the future of smart policing by connecting intelligent devices and sensors with the first secure cloud-based digital evidence management solution for law enforcement: EVIDENCE.com.
Since 1994, more than 260,000 private individuals have relied on TASER technology to protect themselves and their loved ones. Learn more about TASER and its solutions at www.TASER.com and www.EVIDENCE.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, TASER X26™, TASER X26P™, TASER X2™, TASER CAM™ HD, and AXON™ flex are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, http://blog.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.
Vice President of Communications
TASER International, Inc.
Media ONLY Hotline: (480) 444-4000
Source: TASER International, Inc.