By Market Wire, September 17, 2013, 08:00:00 AM EDT
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 09/17/13 --
Capital Link in cooperation with the London Stock Exchange, will host the 6th Annual International Shipping & Marine Services Forum on Thursday, September 26th, 2013 at the London Stock Exchange.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER, PLEASE VISIT:
The Forum aims to provide a review of trends, developments and outlook of the various shipping markets, such as dry bulk, containers, crude oil and product tankers, LNG and marine services. It will also discuss the latest developments regarding bank financing of shipping, access to capital markets and the role of private equity and London's role as capital raising destination for the industry. The panellists include CEOs of public and private shipping companies, bankers and financiers and industry experts.
The Agenda includes industry-specific presentations, sector overviews, and panel discussions:
Shipping & Bank Lending
Capital Markets & Alternative Financing
The LNG Sector
The Container Sector
The Dry Bulk Sector
The Tanker Sector
Investment & Business Opportunities in Shipping Today
London as a Capital Raising Destination
Marine Services- Sector Overview
Global Shipbuilding - Sector Overview
- ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- ACM Shipping (AIM:ACMG)
- Belships (OSLO:BELL)
- Braemar Shipping Services PLC (LSE:BMS)
- Charles Stanley Securities (LSE:CAY)
- Concordia Maritime AB (OMX: CCORB)
- d'Amico International Shipping (MILAN: DIS)
- DVB Bank SE
- Euroseas Ltd. (NASDAQ:ESEA)
- Exmar Group (EURONEXT BRUSSELS:EXM)
- GasLog Ltd. (NYSE:GLOG)
- Global Ship Lease, Inc. (NYSE:GSL)
- Golar LNG (NASDAQ:GLNG)
- Goldenport Holdings Inc. (LSE:GPRT)
- Hoegh LNG (OSLO:HLNG) (OMX:HLNG)
- Holman Fenwick Willan LLP
- International Registries, Inc.
- Jefferies & Company, Inc.
- JP Morgan Asset Management
- Lloyds List
- London Stock Exchange
- Louis Dreyfus Armateurs
- Maersk Broker
- Reed Smith
- RS Platou Markets
- Ship Finance International Ltd (NYSE:SFL)
- Stifel Financial Corp.
- Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd.(NYSE:TNP)
SPONSORS & MEDIA PARTNERS
- Global Lead Sponsors: ABN AMRO and Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd
- Global Gold Sponsors: DVB Bank
- Global Sponsors: Clarkson Capital Markets, Holman Fenwick Willan (HFW), Jefferies, The Marshall Islands Registry
- Event Sponsors: Charles Stanley Securities, Concordia Maritime, d'Amico Int'l Shipping, Goldenport Holdings, Reed Smith, Stifel Financial Corp.
- Media Partners: Barclay Hedge, Metal Bulletin. Ship to Shore, Steel First, Tradewinds, Worldoils
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER:
ABOUT CAPITAL LINK, INC.
Capital Link is a New York-based Advisory, Investor Relations, and Financial Communications firm. Among other activities, Capital link has made a strategic commitment to shipping becoming the largest provider of Investor Relations and Financial Communications services to shipping companies listed on the U.S. and European exchanges. Capital Link's headquarters are in New York with a presence in London and Athens.
Capital Link, Inc.
New York - 212-661-7566
Capital Link Ltd.
Longcroft House, 2-8 Victoria Avenue, London EC2M 4NS
T: +44 (0) 20 3206 1322
Source: Capital Link, Inc.